Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
LynnDel

Isn't this a bit personal?

LynnDel

1.WHAT IS YOUR LOCAL TIME: Pacific Standard, but not always

2. NAME AS IT APPEARS ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE: And you don't want my birthdate and social security number while you're at it?

3. PIERCINGS? Too many to count, but they all healed over. Those pins and needles are very sharp.

4. EYE COLOR: Bluish greenish

5. PLACE OF BIRTH: The dark continent.

6. FAVORITE FOOD: Bread

7. FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME: One of the Jane Austen ones, Persuasion, I think.

8. FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC: Depends on activity and time of day; rather eclectic.

9. EVER BEEN TOILET PAPERING: Served as a facilitator once.

10 LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH IT MADE U CRY: Yes - my babies.

11 CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Croutons if not too big.

12 FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Today.

13 FAVORITE RESTAURANT: Any that has an artist's view toward cooking veggies.

14 FAVORITE FLOWER: Daffodils.

15 FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Olympic ski jumping.

16 FAVORITE DRINK: Water.

17 FAVORITE FLAVOR ICE CREAM: Mocha almond fudge.

18 DISNEY OR WARNER BRO: You mean they're not the same?

19 FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Taco Bell, of course, like any good SDA.

20 COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM CARPET: Mushroom, like Nan said.

21 HOW MANY TIMES DID U FAIL YOUR FIRST DRIVERS TEST: Me, fail?

22 BEFORE THIS ONE, WHO DID YOU GET YOUR LAST EMAIL FROM: Best Buy

23 WHAT STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS: Any good quilt shop.

24 WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED: Play Bubble Breaker on my cell phone.

25 WHAT TIME IS BEDTIME: Elevenish.

26 FAVORITE TV SHOW EVER: Project Runway.

27 LAST PERSON YOU WENT TO DINNER WITH: But that would be telling!

28 FORD OR CHEVY: Which one makes the Sebring? (heh heh)

29 WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW: My computer humming. It just won't stop.

30 FAVORITE COLOR: Green, no, yellow, no, red, well - just about all of them, even the colors I'm not supposed to wear.

31 PREFER TO VISIT MOUNTAINS, DESERT, OCEAN: Yes, and in that approximate order.

32 HOW MANY (if any) TATOOS DO U HAVE: One, from when I was accidentally stabbed by a paintbrush.

33 HAVE YOU EVER RUN OUT OF GAS: Yes, and was shortly rescued by a passerby who noticed my strange method of driving (rolling VW backwards down an onramp).

34 YOUR PERFECT GET TOGETHER PLACE: A picnic after a hike.

35 PREFER RED HEADS OR BLONDES: No.

36 FAVORITE ACTOR/FAVORITE ACTRESS: Can't think of one.

37 PREFER DOGS OR CATS: A well-trained dog, and in the absence of that, an outside cat.

38 FAVORITE BREED OF DOG: Big, short-haired.

39 BEST JOB YOU EVER HAD: Teaching.

40 WORST JOB YOU EVER HAD: Teaching.

41 SUPERLINKS OR BIG FRANKS: Yes.

42 VOP OR QUIET HOUR:

43 RED OR YELLOW, BLACK OR WHITE OR: If referring to spaghetti, I'll take the red sauce.

44 BOARDING SCHOOL OR NOT: Did.

45 COKE OR PEPSI Uh, is this one on the baptismal vows?

44 CLASSICAL OR CONTEMPORARY Both.

45 WINDOWS OR MAC: Have Windows, want Mac.

46 LONG, SHORT OR NO HAIR: On me? I'll take the hair. On someone else - the hair matters not, but the brain inside.

47 MSN, YAHOO OR AOL: Google.

48 DESIRE OF AGES, OR GREAT CONTROVERSY: Both.

49 KJV or NIV: I am glad both are available.

50 3ABN HOPETV OR LLBN: Have no access to any of them.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Stan

Quote:
2. NAME AS IT APPEARS ON BIRTH CERTIFICATE: And you don't want my birthdate and social security number while you're at it?

bwink

Yes, and your bank account number and copy of your passport, as well as every password you use and other login information to all your banks.. Need a copy of your DNA, one tooth and 3 fingernails (complete, no clippings)

Have your time schedule on when you are away from home would come in handy...

On a serious note, this was a copy and paste with a few things added to the end..

It would be nice if someone did a new more adventisty one..

Restin

Kool answer, Stan. But nobody has to do this if they don't want to, end of subject.

cricket

Kool answer, Stan. But nobody has to do this if they don't want to, end of subject.

LOL Really? Your comment comes 4 years later and it's "end of subject"? If it's the end of the subject, why not let it rest?

Hahahaha!

Sorry, LynnDel. (Runs from the tomatoes...)

aka

Edward Snowden leaked documents revealed numerous global surveillance programs, many of them run by the NSA and the Five Eyes with the cooperation of telecommunication companies and European governments.

Most online Forum people are already aware that virtually everything a typical person does on the Internet is tracked.

I have a piece of black tape over the camera lens on my laptop just so no outsider and look into my home without my permission.

Big Brother Google is the biggest gossip devourer out there to get us. Even I like reading a bit of gossip now and then.

And what for? What is Google after?

Firstly, to put the info they collect about us into some sort of commercial winnings.

Secondly, to enhance, help and support Government mass controlling of individual private lives.

Thirdly, to assist in finding the bad guys the police want to find.

It is internal community information with these ClubA survey interviews. Voluntarily filled out. When one has the wish to be publicly known and transparent I find that really nice. The Bio of others always is of big interest to me.

The problem lies when the IP of the poster is known to Google (to be tracked by Government direct to house door) and/or the info gathered is sold to a third party. The Googles, the Facebooks — they make money off their users’ personal data.

If you ever bought for yourself one of those LG Smart TV big screens then every time you changed the channel, this activity is logged and transmitted unencrypted to LG. Ideally, before putting TV into action go to default pager and look at option screen. If you find  the setting “collection of watching info” turned on by default then quickly change it.

I've read that the modern new fangled tv's have hidden camera lens to look right at us when turned on. What for I don't know.

Did you already know that the Drug Enforcement Administration already subpoenas utility company records to determine if electricity consumption in specific homes is consistent with a marijuana-growing operation?

Big Data provided by data aggregators will be possible to pick you out of a crowd and identify you in complex ways in real time. Perhaps from the picture taked of you surreptitiously by your TV.  Because of your face avatar being combined with personal information gathered you can be recognized in a crowd.  If intelligent surveillance cameras armed with facial recognition technology have access to social media profiles (like our favourite Forums we visit) as well as the information stored by data aggregators, a digital dossier of your life could be called up on-demand whenever your face is recognized.

The question is individually to be answered as to what questions for giving information are too invasive and unseemly to personal?

I suppose a healthy suspicious mind needs to ask where all of this is going to. Will security companies with risk assessment software troll through our data to identify people they believe have the propensity to become criminals or troublemakers — and then share that with law enforcement?