Kingdom of Adventistan

Where's the Beef?

Woody

Be careful... I was about to over take you guys on the 30 day column. Luckily I had to go to church at 5 in the afternoon. If not I would have had about 700+ posts! Bwahahahahhahahahah

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what's the deal? I started at 309 and Gail had 312....I've posted four post and I am still at 309.....

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Quote:
What ARE you seeing, Redwood?

Gail

I am seeing that MY days of 'glory' are over never to return with the future top poster .... being Cosmin.

Oh well .... Life is tough when you are stuck in fourth place. I never thought I would see the day.

why should we even keep track? doesn't that foster in some of us the urge to be the top poster? is that not fostering the spirit of competition and is that not murder?

it's not how many posts you have posted but the quality of the content of what you post that really matters, not numbers or is it?

sky

why should we even keep track? doesn't that foster in some of us the urge to be the top poster? is that not fostering the spirit of competition and is that not murder?