• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

What I have observed about competition is as long as its not sports etc. its OK. But if we have a music clinic for kids, is that not a competition? As each kid, or there parents, compete to be the best as they are pitted against each other. I've seen many more problems with this than with sports. How do we get murder out of competition? Of course I'm not saying that many problems do arise from be to competitive. I don't think there is anything wrong with competition, as long as its kept in check. There are many different kinds of competition.

pk

Originally Posted By: Bravus
Well, I know *I* have about 220 lb of beefiness

Well, I'll have you know that I don't have so much beef as SOME people!!

Speaking as a respiratory therapist, it's been my observation that women are not about beefiness, but more about hot air! ayeyiyi

dgrimm ... HE is always in trouble and likes it that way.

What? Are you conceding that I am the badest of the bad, the most troublesome of people here?

My goodness, that was easy.....

GreatLakesGramma

Speaking as a respiratory therapist, it's been my observation that women are not about beefiness, but more about hot air!

tomato

Take that, you chauvinist!

Probably, remember my first Sabbath here? 200 posts. Today is yours. If you can catch up! I still will be active but I wil spend some more time on my posts. And spell correctly. tongue