Woody

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• Woody

• John317

You are probably right. This is what I thought also a few weeks ago, but being from the LA area, and being a Dodger fan all my life, I'm hoping for a "freeway series" between the two LA teams. It could happen.

Yes it could, but if I get my way, it wont, hahahahaha

The subway series back in 2000 was really great for New Yorkers and especially great for NYY fans in general. Wouldn't mined (sp) a LAD and NYY WS, or PP and NYY WS either. Any other senario is unexceptable. :):):):):) hahahahaha hehehehehe hohohohoho

pk

The only reason I would prefer the Dodgers is because of there manager, Joe Torre. Other than that, it doesn't matter. I think that the PP are a better team than the Dodgers, and the NYY are the best in the AL but the best teams don't always win.

pk

No, we're both sick because the Dodgers lost today. The series now stands at 3 to 1. But I've seen the time when the Dodgerslost the first 3 and then came right back to win the next four. So winning 3 straight would not be impossible. Hope springs eternal, as they say.

If you remember Redwood, the second base umpire messed up the pickoff play, so when the replays showed this, obviously the third base umpire saw it also. So when he made that bad call on the sac fly, he was just making up for that wrong call. Than he just screwed up that next one. But like I said at least no one scored on that play.

pk