Jump to content
Kingdom of Adventistan

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • phkrause

    3191

  • Gail

    468

  • teresaq

    62

  • dgrimm60

    62

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am bumping this. Now that I have gotten the rest of my stuff from up north, I have found the game and will be starting it up again!! Thank you all for your patience. I just realized its been 2+ year

They were all kings during his lifetime?

Gail wrote: “You know that in this thread you are allowed to look things up. It's not considered cheating That's what I like about pkrause” This topic thread has not been a class room f

On 10/2/2020 at 5:02 PM, phkrause said:

Where did Jesus move to after he lived in Nazareth?
A. Capernaum
B. Bethlehem
C. Jerusalem
D. Bethsaida

A. Capernaum

Where did Jesus move to after he lived in Nazareth?

See: Matthew 4:13

Link to post
Share on other sites

Name the man who was killed suddenly in punishment for touching the ark of God as it was being carried by oxen.
A. Azareel
B. Uzzah
C. Bunah
D. Eleazar

B. Uzzah

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, phkrause said:

Name the man who was killed suddenly in punishment for touching the ark of God as it was being carried by oxen.
A. Azareel
B. Uzzah
C. Bunah
D. Eleazar

B. Uzzah

Name the man who was killed suddenly in punishment for touching the ark of God as it was being carried by oxen.

See: 2 Samuel 6:6-7

Link to post
Share on other sites

`Let your women keep _____ in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to _____` (1 Corinthians 14:34).
A. Watch, teach
B. In authority, rule
C. To themselves, lead
D. Silence, speak

My guess: D. Silence, speak

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, phkrause said:

`Let your women keep _____ in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to _____` (1 Corinthians 14:34).
A. Watch, teach
B. In authority, rule
C. To themselves, lead
D. Silence, speak

My guess: D. Silence, speak

`Let your women keep _____ in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to _____` (1 Corinthians 14:34).

See: 1 Corinthians 14:34

Link to post
Share on other sites

In John's Revelation he saw seven angels coming down from heaven with the last plagues from God. How many plagues did they hold?
A. seventy seven
B. seven
C. fourteen
D. forty

My guess: B. seven

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, phkrause said:

In John's Revelation he saw seven angels coming down from heaven with the last plagues from God. How many plagues did they hold?
A. seventy seven
B. seven
C. fourteen
D. forty

My guess: B. seven

In John's Revelation he saw seven angels coming down from heaven with the last plagues from God. How many plagues did they hold?

See: Revelation 15:1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Solomon says that this same thing happens to animals as to humans.
A. they both die and go back to dust
B. they both have one creator
C. they both glorify God
D. they both mother their children

My guess: A. they both die and go back to dust

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, phkrause said:

Solomon says that this same thing happens to animals as to humans.
A. they both die and go back to dust
B. they both have one creator
C. they both glorify God
D. they both mother their children

My guess: A. they both die and go back to dust

Solomon says that this same thing happens to animals as to humans.

See: Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, phkrause said:

Who rebelled against David and was beheaded in the city of Abel Beth Maacah?
A. Bicri
B. Sheba
C. Amasa
D. Abishai

My guess: B. Sheba

Who rebelled against David and was beheaded in the city of Abel Beth Maacah?

See: 2 Samuel 20:22

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, phkrause said:

"And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh." Gen 37:19 Who is the dreamer in this verse?
A. Eve
B. Noah
C. Joseph
D. Jacob

My guess: C. Joseph

"And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh." Gen 37:19 Who is the dreamer in this verse?

See: Genesis 37:19

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, phkrause said:

Who asked his father, `Where is the lamb for the burnt offering?`
A. Ishmael
B. Jacob
C. Esau
D. Isaac

My guess: D. Isaac

Who asked his father, `Where is the lamb for the burnt offering?`

See: Genesis 22:7

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is likened to a bird in the following verse? `The stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.`
A. King of Grecia
B. King of Syria
C. King of Persia
D. King of Assyria

My guess: King of Assyria

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 11:14 AM, phkrause said:

Who is likened to a bird in the following verse? `The stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.`
A. King of Grecia
B. King of Syria
C. King of Persia
D. King of Assyria

My guess: King of Assyria

Who is likened to a bird in the following verse? `The stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.`

See: Isaiah 8:7-8

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...