Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
EmptyTomb

Based on my experience.

EmptyTomb

This web site is not what they say. It is more of a mix of non Adventists and very marginal Adventists,meaning in name only.

Some are loyal and true to the SOP but at best most resist any counsel from Ellen White.

Beware of 2 guys called "Woody" aka rewood from california on his horse ranch and "JoeMoe".

One completely pretends to be an SDA,all the while he is doing all he can to provoke you,and the other teaches a sunday theology such as "spiritual formation".

There are some good topics to read and you may actually learn something.At best clubadventist is a toxic mix of truth and error.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Stan

singleveggy

Wondering if you know what a forum is?

Here is a dictionary definition

Feel free to discuss this matter, that is what forums by their nature do.

post-2-140967460142_thumb.png

rudywoofs (Pam)

This web site is not what they say. It is more of a mix of non Adventists and very marginal Adventists,meaning in name only.

Some are loyal and true to the SOP but at best most resist any counsel from Ellen White.

Beware of 2 guys called "Woody" aka rewood from california on his horse ranch and "JoeMoe".

I'm not quite sure why, but this struck me funny. Well, actually, I *do* know why it strikes me funny....

so, Woody, enlighten us all on your horse ranch in California... what breed of horses do you raise? Arabians? Percherons? Appaloosa? Mustangs? Oh, wait! I know!!! It's the rarely sighted "Beagle Horse"!

Juanita

Hi Singleveggy.

I feel the need to ask, What are you looking for? What do you want or need?

It is sometimes helpful to know and perhaps if you share that, we can help you find it.

God loves you and I wish for you the very best!

A greatly blessed, highly favored, abundantly loved, imperfect but forgiven child of God!

EmptyTomb

At one time woody said he lived on a ranch.Most ranches have horses,otherwise what makes it a ranch.

Well i guess he also lied while provoking me,and getting away with it.

cricket

At one time woody said he lived on a ranch.Most ranches have horses,otherwise what makes it a ranch.

HopefulOne?

rudywoofs (Pam)

singleveggy, "ranch" can also be part of the name for a town, city, or other community...not necessarily a real "ranch" where cattle or horses are primarily raised...

(please forgive my earlier seemingly nefarious sense of humor - it's just something inborn in me.. bwink )

I agree that there are some inhabitants of C/A who seem to be troublemakers (not pointing fingers at woody or joemo because that's not my bailiwick)...sometimes I think the troublemakers are made welcome simply because controversy draws gawkers (traffic to forums) ... and some folks like the attention, even negative attention....kinda sad, really...

EmptyTomb

At least Woody did not call me a liar,which i believe qualifies my remarks as true.I give him that much credit.But he is better at damage control than owning up to his own shortcomings.

And what ever farm he has,be it a Beagle farm or emu farm,i hope he is happy for the little time he and we all have left.

I share my thoughts and feelings openly on this forum which does not make it gossip,the words and actions of woody and the poor witness he bears to others affects everyone on clubadventist.

With unerring accuracy the Infinite One still keeps account with the nations. While His mercy is tendered, with calls to repentance, this account remains open; but when the figures reach a certain amount which God has fixed, the ministry of His wrath begins. The account is closed. Divine patience ceases. Mercy no longer pleads in their behalf. {5T 208.2}

Goodbye and please have Stan ban this account also from club adventist server.

JoeMo

Hey singleveggy,

For the record, I really am an Adventist believe it or not!

Secondly, I'm proud to be counted in the same company as my friend Woody!

Thanks for the free PR! People will now look up Woody's and my posts to be amazed at our subtle infidelity, craftiness, and subversiveness.

God bless you and all the other loving brothers and sisters over at Amazing Facts!

EmptyTomb

Not sure why you are implying Amazing Facts has anything to do with this forum or me for that matter. I do not work for amazing facts.Your a very crafty fellow.

This is the fruit of spiritualism or spiritual manifestations.You are now dragging innocents into your implied logic to gain credibility.

Calling yourself an SDA does not make you one.Your church,the church you are influenced by, was banned from calling itself Seventh Day Adventist.The leadership would not do that unless something very wrong was going on.

Ellen White warned in the last days that false miracles via spiritualism would deceive many.

I believe also that "woody" is harmless and is perhaps a better person than i give him credit.Sometimes he says things just to get a rise out of people. Maybe i am guilty of taking the bait and not understanding his way.

I guess i have a little bit of woody in me as well.I hope the laxative i just took will cure me "only kidding woody".I guess i can be controversial as well. Hope all is peaceful on the ranch.

phkrause

Not sure why you are implying Amazing Facts has anything to do with this forum or me for that matter. I do not work for amazing facts.Your a very crafty fellow.

This is the fruit of spiritualism or spiritual manifestations.You are now dragging innocents into your implied logic to gain credibility.

Calling yourself an SDA does not make you one.Your church,the church you are influenced by, was banned from calling itself Seventh Day Adventist.The leadership would not do that unless something very wrong was going on.

Ellen White warned in the last days that false miracles via spiritualism would deceive many.

I believe also that "woody" is harmless and is perhaps a better person than i give him credit.Sometimes he says things just to get a rise out of people. Maybe i am guilty of taking the bait and not understanding his way.

I guess i have a little bit of woody in me as well.I hope the laxative i just took will cure me "only kidding woody".I guess i can be controversial as well. Hope all is peaceful on the ranch.

Are you posting to yourself? If not either name the person to who you are replying to.

Arwen

Are you posting to yourself? If not either name the person to who you are replying to.

phkrause

Thanks, but I did figure out who he was posting to. But did you notice that JoeMo's post was post to singleveggie? There was no having to look back to see as to who he was posting to, and on top of that he even mentions in his post to whom he is replying to also.

EmptyTomb

Clarification as to who this post is directed at.Sorry for confusion PKrause.

To joemoe:

To Woody:

EmptyTomb

You can verify with joemo if you want to know.I am not discussing this with you.

O yes please delete me from your forum please !

Why in this world would anyone donate money to be here?

JoeMo

Quote:
Which Church was banned from calling it self an Adventist Church?

Hey Stan,

It was my church that singleveggie (aka Hopeful One) was referring to. He/she Twists the story though. Our church was not banned from the denomination - we voluntarily withdrew given the choice to either kow-tow to the denomination and leave the path God put us on; or stay on the path we believe God put us on. We chose to withdraw rather than have a public fight with the Conference, which would have been bad for all parties involved. All those in our congregation who were SDA's remain on the church books as members of the Conference Church. I even lead worship and teach Sabbath Schools at other "legitimate" SDA churches in the Denver area.

EmptyTomb

Joemo Quote:

we voluntarily withdrew given the choice to either kow-tow to the denomination and leave the path God put us on; or stay on the path we believe God put us on. We chose to withdraw

Do you not have respect for SDA leadership? Why would you willingly leave the denomination? What path is the GC Conference preventing you from being on?

Do you still send in your tithe money or does your non-denominational status allow you to keep it for your own uses?

I believe your interest in spiritual manifestations may be at the root cause of the GC conference being concerned of the goings on at your " Tree of life" church.

Eventually Ellen white and the sabbath will be left out of your service as well..this is the slow path to spiritualism.

Gail

I know of a pastor that had an off-the-wall idea but could not do it within the ranks of an SDA payroll, so he withdrew and is depending on God to sustain him.

He is a faithful and excited Seventh-Day Adventist Christian, he just chose to work as an independent ministry.

His ministry has gone global.

Gail

Singleveggie, what other names other than HopefulOne do you use here?

And why do you keep posting after you want your account deleted? You keep coming back AND under an alias.

Why not use your real name? Just curious.