Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
EmptyTomb

Based on my experience.

EmptyTomb

Gail said:

I know of a pastor that had an off-the-wall idea but could not do it within the ranks of an SDA payroll, so he withdrew and is depending on God to sustain him.

He is a faithful and excited Seventh-Day Adventist Christian, he just chose to work as an independent ministry.

His ministry has gone global.

And why do you keep posting after you want your account deleted? You keep coming back AND under an alias.Why not use your real name? Just curious.

-----------------------

1. What ministry is this? is there a web page?

2. Still want it deleted. I never have used my real name.It is better to stay in the shadows lurking...moo ha ha. Only kidding.

3. I said early in this thread that some here at club adventist are true and faithful and you may learn something.But the liberal ideas and attitudes can drag a person down and also frustrate to the point of getting aggravated.

4. Please delete me.I have no money to give clubadventist because it all goes to ADRA. so i could never be a preferred customer.

5. Bye !

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Woody

Quote:
Please delete me.

Can't delete you personally. But will pray that someone here can accomplish what you wish. In the meantime .... I can at least pray for you.

EmptyTomb

Scripture: Proverbs 30:5.

"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."

"Men in this age of the world act as if they were at liberty to question the words of the Infinite, to review His decisions and statutes, endorsing, revising, reshaping, and annulling, at their pleasure.

If they cannot misconstrue, misinterpret, or alter God's plain decision, or bend it to please the multitude and themselves, they break it.

We are never safe while we are guided by human opinions; but we are safe when we are guided by a 'Thus saith the Lord.' We cannot trust the salvation of our souls to any lower standard than the decision of an infallible Judge.

Those who make God their guide, and His Word their counselor, follow the lamp of life. God's living oracles guide their feet in straight paths."

1 The Review and Herald, Feb. 21, 1899.

Gordon1

I know of a pastor that had an off-the-wall idea...

...His ministry has gone global.

Who is that Gail and what was the off-the wall idea?

Gail

Originally Posted By: Gail
I know of a pastor that had an off-the-wall idea...

...His ministry has gone global.

Who is that Gail and what was the off-the wall idea?

Why? So that you can shoot him down?

He does (or did, I haven't visited there for a while) have a website and is on Facebook.

Gordon1

Why? So that you can shoot him down?

He does (or did, I haven't visited there for a while) have a website and is on Facebook.

Gail, if he's working for God, no one can "shoot him down".

Keep it under a bushel if you must.

EmptyTomb

Could it be amazing discoveries?

No where on their web site do they claim to be SDA,but they teach SDA doctrine.

They also teach very bluntly sometimes,not being diplomatic,about who anti-christ is and the jesuit agenda.

victore gill<--retired,but use to be sda pastor.

walter veith<--professor and teacher

B.C canada <---stans neck of the woods??

The total onslaught sermon series is fabulous and you can watch for free on their web site.

http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/2/Total%20Onslaught%20-%20English/

Amazing Discoveries

Box 189

7101C - 120th St.

Delta, BC V4E 1P4.

Gordon1

Could be, but what was the off-the-wall idea which didn't jive with the brass?

EmptyTomb

Whenever people willingly separate themselves from the SDA church,they fall into one of two categories "offshoots" or worse "apostates".

Gail claims they are worldwide and successful,but does that mean they are in Gods will or their own will.One can only wonder why they cannot operate within the conference guide lines.?

AmazingFacts ministry is an example of a ministry that operates within the parameters of the SDA church conference.What a wonderful resource AmazingFacts is. The whole ministry is open,above board,and very transparent. No secrets or off the wall ideas going on there.

If a person believes in a ministry and what they are doing they would be so willing and excited to share the info so every one could see and possibly support with tithe and offerings.

God has a church upon the earth, who are His chosen people, who keep His commandments. He is leading, not stray offshoots, not one here and one there, but a people. {FLB 282.2}

M. T. Cross

Wow, this is the craziest thread I think I have ever read. I was less confused back in my drug days than I am right now...

OzarkWoman

Wow, this is the craziest thread I think I have ever read. I was less confused back in my drug days than I am right now...

:like:

EmptyTomb

Could it be that singleveggy was too sensitive and critical?

After all the wheat and the tares grow together until the end of the age. I apologize for my critical remarks.

singleveggy has been reborn. Thanks to Jesus and His faithful servant Stan.

The cross was never empty or M.T.

But thanks be to the God of heaven the Tomb is empty. "M.T."