Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

3ABN is on ROKU! and it is free.

D_Bishop
On 5/8/2016 at 4:59 PM, phkrause said:

Good question Shane.

If you have apple tv and other apple devices like a mac, iPhone, or iPad you can airport adventist tv from the device to apple tv and watch on your television like that.  This side of having an adventist satellite system, Roku is the best way to get adventist tv that I have experienced.  

There is some small device they are promoting on 3ABN that is supposed to be good, but I haven't tried it yet.

rudywoofs (Pam)
10 hours ago, D_Bishop said:

If you have apple tv and other apple devices like a mac, iPhone, or iPad you can airport adventist tv from the device to apple tv and watch on your television like that.  This side of having an adventist satellite system, Roku is the best way to get adventist tv that I have experienced.  

There is some small device they are promoting on 3ABN that is supposed to be good, but I haven't tried it yet.

I didn't know 3ABN could be reached on the Roku .... just added it to my channel line-up!  Thanks!!!!

Gregory Matthews

With a smart TV one can access any website, assuming that you have a router and internet access.  Smart TVs must access the Internet through your router, if you want general access to the Internet.

Rokku and other such do not provide general access to the Internet.  Roku may be used on a TV that is not smart.

If you wish to access something, such as Hope TV, that is on both Roku and the Internet, it will probably be faster to do it through Roku than it would be to use the Internet function of your smart TV.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this