Kingdom of Adventistan

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

phkrause

John 10:7, 9-10

[ Jesus the Good Shepherd ] Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

phkrause

John 10:14-15

I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

phkrause

John 11:25

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

phkrause

John 15:5,8

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

phkrause

Deuteronomy 18:15

[ A New Prophet Like Moses ] “The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,