Kingdom of Adventistan

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

phkrause

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.

George Burns

phkrause

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Albert Einstein

phkrause

You can’t upload love, download time or google all of life’s answers…you must live your life plugged into the one true power source: God.

Author Unknown

phkrause

When you marry someone not ordained for your life, you get 3 rings instead of 2: The engagement RING, the wedding RING, and the suffeRING!

Author Unknown

phkrause

“If you are to receive your due, you must be punished. What then is done? God has not rendered you due punishment, but bestows upon you unmerited grace. If you wish to be and alien from grace, boast your merits.”

- Augustine of Hippo

phkrause

"One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."

Psalm 27:4

phkrause

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

John 14:27