Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
jbal7

Hello Everyone!

jbal7

Hi everyone

This is my first post on this forum. I'm excited to be able to discuss things with other Adventists. 

A little about my self -> I'm 23 living in the USA. Currently a student working part time. I've been an Adventist

all my life however I'm just now really studying what it means to be a SDA and seeking a deeper relationship with Christ. 

I tried to sign up at Adventistonline.com twice (was the fist SDA forum I saw with Googled) but they wouldn't approve me! They say a moderator has to review the application then approve yet I never got a response of yes or no. Anyone else have this issue? I'd like to be able to post there as well. Anyways.. Hello!

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Jeannieb43

I don't know anything about Adventistonline, but I do know you're welcome here.

Can you tell us a little more about yourself?    Are you a student?   What is your occupation? 

And anything else to help us get to know you better.

Welcome!

jbal7

I am a student. Currently a nursing student. I should be graduating in about a year-ish. I pray everyday for God to help get through because its tough for me. Medical is my specialty, I actually really enjoy computers but through a turn of events here I am in nursing school. 

Jeannieb43

Congratulations on your course of study.   Registered nurses in the U.S. can make good wages and can find employment any time, anywhere.   It's a good career for a woman [or for a man] if s/he wants to work part time later while raising a family, perhaps.

I hope there's an active church near you and that you decide to attend regularly, and to get involved there.   I've found that a church family is the best way to make new friends in any new town.