Kingdom of Adventistan
DreamWeaver

Hi There

DreamWeaver

3. PIERCINGS? Yes. On my ears, but I don't wear any earrings.

4. EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

7. FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME: That's a bit extreme to ask. I could never love a movie THAT much.

9. EVER BEEN TOILET PAPERING: ....What? What is that? That sounds gross.

10 LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH IT MADE U CRY: Yes.

11 CROUTONS OR VEGE-BACON BITS: Croutons, I've never tried vege-bacon bits.

12 FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Whichever day goes the smoothest, to be honest.

16 FAVORITE DRINK: Fruit Juices

17 FAVORITE FLAVOR ICE CREAM: Strawberry

19 FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Chipotle! Chipotle! Chipotle!

23 WHAT STORE WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MAX OUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS: None... That doesn't sound like a fun thing to do.

24 WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED: Sometimes I will find something else constructive to do. Other times, I will look in the mirror and feel ugly.

25 WHAT TIME IS BEDTIME: Whenever I get around to it.

26 FAVORITE TV SHOW EVER: *Shrugs* 

29 WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW: The sound of the AC cooling the room.

30 FAVORITE COLOR: Pink

31 PREFER TO VISIT MOUNTAINS, DESERT, OCEAN: Ocean, but someday I'd like to see a mountain.

32 HOW MANY (if any) TATOOS DO U HAVE: None.

35 NATURAL COLOR OF YOUR HAIR: Super dark brown. Could be mistaken for black hair.

36 FAVORITE ACTOR/FAVORITE ACTRESS: I don't care to have a favorite actor or actress.

37 PREFER DOGS OR CATS: Cats. I've spent more time with cats.

38 FAVORITE BREED OF DOG: Don't know. Pomeranians??? Tibetan Mastiffs are cool too.

43 RED OR YELLOW, BLACK OR WHITE: Yellow is happier than red and white is brighter than black.

44 BOARDING SCHOOL OR NOT: Not.

45 SOGOOD or ALMOND MILK: SOGOOD?

46 CLASSICAL OR CONTEMPORARY MUSIC: Depends on the song.

47 WINDOWS OR MAC: If I tell you.... Will you send me a virus or hack my computer?

48 LONG, SHORT OR NO HAIR: Short at the moment.

49 KJV, KNJV, LIVING or NIV: KJV

51:ADVENTIST, BORN, JOINED, NOT, WAS, or WANT TO BE: I want to be a Seventh Day Adventist.

I hope this place is nice and active because I could really use some SDA people to interact with, I'm sorta spiritually lonely at the moment community-wise. I also hope that this place is a community of people that is grounded in the bible and shaken up by the things that are happening on our planet. While God has been working on my heart to love folks, I kinda feel like I'm surrounded by people who are in La La Land.

Edited by DreamWeaver

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

rudywoofs (Pam)

Welcome to you, Dreamweaver!!  

We also have members here who might seem to be in La La Land, but for the most part, everyone has a kind and good heart!  :)

Naomi

Welcome Dreamweaver....happy to have you here.   Dreamweaver. What an awesome choice of names ... Dreamweaver has special meanings to me and I smile when I see your post.

JoeMo

Welcome Dream Weaver! I'm one of the La-La Land members that rudywoofs was talking about.:stars:

From your posts that I've seen so far, you are a welcome addition to the "Club"!  I hope you stay!

Blessings in your search for the Truth.  Whether or not you commit to Adventism, stick with Jesus! He is the ultimate source of your salvation!

Blessings!

8thdaypriest

Welcome Dream Weaver,

Yes - I too was feeling lonely for conversation, and stimulating dialog (being retired now, and living in small town East Texas).  I think I'm also one from La-La Land, if by that you mean one who disagrees with some of Adventist doctrine, (or was that a sheep in wolf's clothing?) .  

You will find many good folks here, and some deep thinkers. 

LifeHiscost

I hope this place is nice and active because I could really use some SDA people to interact with, I'm sorta spiritually lonely at the moment community-wise. I also hope that this place is a community of people that is grounded in the bible and shaken up by the things that are happening on our planet. While God has been working on my heart to love folks, I kinda feel like I'm surrounded by people who are in La La Land.

Not one to feel complete in myself enables me to understand some of your answers to the questions asked. And if we both ask for this promise below to be fulfilled in our lives, we'll have plenty of time to  enjoy each others' company  as time goes by.:grouphug:

:prayer:19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.....Matthew 18

2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also....John 14
5 ....For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”....Hebrews 13

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :D

Aliensanctuary

I just read this thread. "Pink" explains it all.

There are definitely a few people from La La Land around here. I like them very much better than the hardliners who already know it all and suffer from tunnel vision. If the La La Landers ever start up their own club, I would like to join.

jessica patel

hi everyone i'm new here.my name is jessica patel.

regards

jessica patel

Gregory Matthews

So, Jessica:  What do you want us to know about you?

E.G.  You might say:  I  live in Texas.  I have trained as an Astronaut and I am in the group scheduled to establish life on Mars, once the logistics can be established, estimated to be about 2020.

:)

JoeMo
6 hours ago, jessica patel said:

hi everyone i'm new here.my name is jessica patel.

regards

jessica patel

Welcome, Jessica!  Hoping to see you post soon.

rudywoofs (Pam)
4 hours ago, jessica patel said:

a "dissertation writing service"????  You help people by doing their educational work FOR them?  Do you really think that's an honest way for students to earn a degree???

Gregory Matthews

Well, I have gone to the URL that Jessica suggested we access to learn more about her.

On every page, the quality of the written English was below what I would expect!    If those pages were representative of the quality of the service that would be provided me, I would expect that I would be failed if I were to use that service. 

Reading those pages clearly reminds me of people for whom English was a 2nd or 3rd language.