Kingdom of Adventistan
Stan

To make amazon purchases in the USA

Stan    1,624
Stan

it is the same.... but only had 3 items sold last month, so thought I should redo this...  and this will be parked here.

The Wanderer    1,444
The Wanderer

May I ask about Canadians, or other countries? Are you saying this link wont work for us? I have a couple of little gizzmos I need to buy on Amazon soon and would be happy to do it somehow so that the forum gets the benefits thereof. :)

Stan    1,624
Stan

There has been some problems with reporting..  

All is well again in the Kingdom of Adventistan.

566704ae5d410_ScreenShot2015-12-08at11.2

The Wanderer    1,444
The Wanderer
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

One the first post, there is a amazon box, square.... try clicking on that and it should take you to amazon...  what ever your purchase from that gets us a little income..

Can Canadians use that link too? I have an Amazon account, and will buy what I need through here if we can.

whbae    122
whbae

Stan,

In order to click the "Amazon" box, one would not see this symbol via Safari browser.  I have to use Mozzila to see it.

phkrause    1,966
phkrause
On 12/12/2015 at 3:36 PM, Stan said:

If you purchase something from clicking on the link we get a small percentage of the transaction..  

On 12/12/2015 at 9:01 PM, Stan said:

One the first post, there is a amazon box, square.... try clicking on that and it should take you to amazon...  what ever your purchase from that gets us a little income..

I used to get an amazon link before, but for some reason I no longer see any link or anything to click on???? Not sure why? Anyway, I have no amazon box/square to click on, not sure what the problem is? Even on my cellphone on C/A, which has all up to date software, I still see no link to amazon??

phkrause    1,966
phkrause

Thanks Pam. At least now I have a way of getting onto Amazon again through CA! Not sure why I don't have that box to click on anymore?? Anyway thanks for this link, it works for me!!