Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
Gregory Matthews

Facts & Figures, Hope TV

Gregory Matthews

1) Hope TV began broadcasting in 2003

2) Today Hope TV broadcasts on 44 channels.

3)  Some 4,400,000,000 (4 billion 400 million) non-Christians in the Middle East, North Africa, India and China can access Hope TV.

4) Hope TV programs are produced in studios located around the world which produce content localized for the audience.

5) Over the years Hope TV has expanded it s presence to the Internet, Roku and Amazon Fire.

6) Hope TV welcomes contributions from all who would like to further this ministry.   :)

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Guest Missionary Online

No they they do not, I asked to place their channels on my app before they had theirs. 

They said what for we already have one app and denied my request. 

Besides the fact that HopeTV North America is filled with Laodicean programing and staffed by them as well. 

Remember the work will be finished by irregular lines and not by the establishment...

Shane

Oh, how Satan would rejoice if he could succeed in his efforts to get in among this people and disorganise the work at a time when thorough organisation is essential and will be the greatest power to keep out spurious uprisings and to refute claims not endorsed by the Word of God! We want to hold the lines evenly, that there shall be no breaking down of the system of organisation and order that has been built up by wise, careful labour. License must not be given to disorderly elements that desire to control the work at this time…  Some have advanced the thought that, as we near the close of time, every child of God will act independently of any religious organisation. But I have been instructed by the Lord that in this work there is no such thing as every man's being independent.”

Testimonies to the Church, Vol 9, pages 257, 258 (emphasis added)

I love the Hope Channel.  I can't say enough good things about it.

whbae

I bought a ROKU 3, but there is not  HOPE channel or 3ABN.  Am I doing wrong in searching for the  channel?

phkrause
5 hours ago, whbae said:

I bought a ROKU 3, but there is not  HOPE channel or 3ABN.  Am I doing wrong in searching for the  channel?

Than your doing something wrong whbae!

whbae

It is working all right now.  I changed the HDMI cable. Obviously, this cable was defective.

phkrause
13 hours ago, whbae said:

It is working all right now.  I changed the HDMI cable. Obviously, this cable was defective.

:thumbsup: