Kingdom of Adventistan

Trivia Quiz?

Is this a trivia game or is it a question and answer thread where we are supposed to go and do the research and then answer? We do a lot of trivia games with our family and friends. Generally, we're supposed to answer from our own personal knowledge and not from what we can find out. (One of the opposing teams we often play against is named, "Put Away Your Phones You Cheatin' B!@%!$#@!") I assumed this was the same kind of thing. If it isn't...then might I just ask, don't you have a search engine yourself??

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• dgrimm60

• Outta Here

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is David Niven??  He was one of the classiest English actors ever. In my mind an American contemporary and counterpart would be Gregory Peck.

it would be the liver, unless, of course, someone is really constipated...

Answer:B. Human Think you're not cat people? Including identical areas in the brain responsible for emotion, cats' brains are most similar to human brains. Source: various web sites.

Posted Images

Okay...that's different than the way we play at home. We tell our answer (and sometimes it's an educated guess), but the trivia master (or emcee) gives the correct answer and then gives more information if he/she finds something interesting to share.

Just different rules, I see. 

(Sorry to interrupt the game...carry on.)

20 hours ago, Aubrey said:

Is this a trivia game or is it a question and answer thread where we are supposed to go and do the research and then answer? We do a lot of trivia games with our family and friends. Generally, we're supposed to answer from our own personal knowledge and not from what we can find out. (One of the opposing teams we often play against is named, "Put Away Your Phones You Cheatin' B!@%!$#@!") I assumed this was the same kind of thing. If it isn't...then might I just ask, don't you have a search engine yourself??

You can research if you want. I get emails with trivia questions with the answers! So just figured I start this here and see how it goes. They don't give any info as to how they've come up with the answers!!

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

So the correct answer is four (4).

According to there answer you are incorrect!! How they came up with the answer, they don't say?? But I did find this at the bottom: Source: various web sites.

B. Two

Just two strains, Ebola Zaire and Ebola Sudan, have proven lethal in humans. Ebola Reston and Ebola Ivory Coast is lethal only in primates...thus far.

You heard correct Aubrey!!

D. Mexico

No bueno - Mexico has upset the United States with an obesity rate of 32.8 percent. The good ole US of A is a close second with 31.8 percent of the population considered obese.
Source: various web sites.
Which one of the following shows did Seinfeld co-creator Larry David NOT write for?

22 hours ago, phkrause said:
Which one of the following shows did Seinfeld co-creator Larry David NOT write for?

Larry David does not write for The New Adventures of Old Christine, which stars Seinfeld alum, Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

Gregory Matthews

Who knows, but it potentially could be t rue in both the 1800s and the 1900s as well.  Names ore typically carried by many people.  I have known real people who had the names of very famous people.

False! Anne Hathaway was born in 1982. Shakespeare was born in 1564--he would have been 434 years old by the time Anne was pregnable. I think all things are possible with God, but even Sarah AND Abraham would've thought this a bit of a stretch.

13 hours ago, Nan said:

OK I cheated but the name of the son was apparently Hamnet.

You got it Nan!!

False: They had two daughters and one son, named Hamnet, who died of the plague in 1596 at the age of 11.