Kingdom of Adventistan
Gail

Put on the beautiful garments

Gail

Isaiah 52:1-2 Awake, awake, put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; for there shall no more come into you the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake yourself from the dust and arise; be seated, O Jerusalem; loose the bonds from your neck, O captive daughter of Zion. 

For those of the kingdom of heaven this is a wonderful promise! One day the redeemed of the earth will no longer wear sackcloth but will put on beautiful garments.

aka

Apparently we'll be wearing white garments. All actors on the stage of Heaven seems to be wearing white garments.

Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy.
The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.
“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.
And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light.
And as he was praying, the appearance of his face was altered, and his clothing became dazzling white.
And she saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had lain, one at the head and one at the feet.
And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes,
Round the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clothed in white garments, with golden crowns on their heads.
After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.