Kingdom of Adventistan
Guest Ronald R. Lambert

I published a new E-book through Amazon

Guest Ronald R. Lambert

I have published another e-book through Amazon. This one was originally published as a printed book by Teach Services, Inc. in 2009. They have returned the full publication rights to me so I could do this. Price is $3.99, downloadable to your computer or ipad or kindle type device.

If you are willing, please help me share this announcement with as many people as possible.

Bible prophecy is thrilling and wonderfully interesting, because it is designed by God to help us understand what are the most important things that are about to happen in our world, and why they will happen! Bible prophecy also shows us that God cares very much for each of us, because He wants us to know these things. The Bible calls prophecy “the testimony of Jesus.” (Revelation 19:10) It is a communication from Him to each one of us.

When we seek to understand Bible prophecy, we must remember the vital key the Apostle Peter gave us for doing this, in 2 Peter 1:20, 21: “Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”

Here are three reasonable things we must do in order to avoid a private interpretation:

First, all prophetic symbols must be defined by Scripture alone. We can do this, because all the prophets “spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”

Second, the prophecies must be applied to history during the time periods context indicates to us that they apply. This is seen in the prophecies of Daniel 8:20-26, where the angel names the empires in historical sequence that correspond to the symbols used earlier. This also means that the prophecies of the seven seals in Revelation 6:1 to 8:1 must be applied after the beginning of the Judgment. This is a dramatic departure from traditional views, and gives us new light that is vitally relevant!

Third, we must be reasonable in understanding whether something is literal narrative, or symbolic. We should note if an image or statement is specifically defined as symbolic or is used frequently as a prophetic symbol or metaphor in other places in the Bible. We should not have to guess about this. We can look it up.

These rules for interpreting Bible prophecy correctly—as in the interpretation of any part of Scripture—require sound scholarship that is honest, objective, and consistent with all of Scripture. This book is intended to show that this effort is truly rewarding. May it make a difference in the lives of all who read it.

Here is the Link to see the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY3I88W

hch

I too published a new book (2/2/2018) on Lulu that is not currently available on Amazon. 

A Bible skeptic who is reading THE DAY DAWNS is reevaluating his view of God.

He is seeing that God is faithful. God's word is true. And the Love of Jesus is real.

THE DAY DAWNS is an opening wedge that is having a positive impact on this man.

THE DAY DAWNS follows the book of Daniel until the present day.

Before it happened, THE DAY DAWNS demonstrates correct biblical interpretation to identify

that Pope Benedict would not be pope after the spring of 2013

And THE  DAY DAWNS shows how understanding Bible prophecy before it happens is risky, 

as it was in 1843 and 1844.

With sound prophetic understanding, I made some erroneous calls.

But not to worry, "By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation explain themselves."

When the errors were revealed by prophetic fulfilment,

minor tweak opened Daniel and Revelation like never before.

But Christian critics expect Infalibility rather than a growing in grace experience.

You be the judge, is there anything of merit in THE DAY DAWNS?

Are some people to willing to toss the baby out with the wash water?

The e-book is available almost instantly.

The print version is also available through snail mail. 

Email me at  gmail for information   henry.hills

or send me a private message here

After you examine THE DAY DAWNS you may know a searching soul that this book will you lead to Jesus.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.