Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
phkrause

Daily Bible Reading

phkrause

Hebrews 1:3

who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

New King James Version

phkrause

Romans 5:6-8

[ Christ in Our Place ] For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

New King James Version

phkrause

1 Peter 2:24

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

New King James Version

phkrause

Luke 9:23-24

[ Take Up the Cross and Follow Him ] Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.

New King James Version

phkrause

Romans 3:23-24

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

New King James Version

phkrause

1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4

[ The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality ] Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

New King James Version

phkrause

Romans 13:6-7

For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

New King James Version

phkrause

Romans 13:8

[ Love Your Neighbor ] Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

New King James Version

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this