Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
rantin

Hello Everybody

rantin

Hello, everybody, it is really nice to meet you all. I just recently became a true Christian. Before I always used to go to church and say my prayers out loud mechanically never really knowing the true meaning to the prayers. After facing a lot of trails in my life it finally opened my eyes to see and understand the true inner meaning and strength to pray and be able to trust in God. 

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

dgrimm60

RANTIN

WELCOME AND GTREETINGS

i am glad  you  found this  forum---i  hope  you  meet  new  people  here---i  hope you came back  soon  

dgrimm60

The Wanderer
On 4/25/2017 at 10:22 PM, rantin said:

After facing a lot of trails in my life it finally opened my eyes to see and understand the true inner meaning and strength to pray and be able to trust in God. 

Welcome to the forum Eva! Thank you for sharing that testimony! (1 John 1:1-3)

You will find a large, very pleasantly mixed bunch here, well, sometimes not so pleasant, lol but then that is what @Gregory is for.

I can certainly relate to trials that actually made me come out better and stronger.

I hope you will share more of your story and opinions. Seems very well done so far. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this