Kingdom of AdventiStan
rocky06

Getting over a crush (infatuation)

rocky06    7
rocky06

For a year I've had a crush on a young lady who is an Adventist medical resident who recently moved into town (2 years ago). I was too shy to tell her and now she has a boyfriend who is another young adventist doctor. I eventually did tell her about my feelings, although in a vague sort of way. I can't seem to get her out of my head.

It's a bit hard to keep my mind occupied when I have no social life and I can't find a job. I don't even think I'm worth being married to anyway considering my financial situation. I think I studied the wrong career and can't find a job. I'm thinking of returning to college to study to become a teacher. I'm certain that should help me move on past these current feelings. Meanwhile, I'm looking to see if I can get a job at my local church school.

LifeHiscost    636
LifeHiscost
17 hours ago, rocky06 said:

For a year I've had a crush on a young lady who is an Adventist medical resident who recently moved into town (2 years ago). I was too shy to tell her and now she has a boyfriend who is another young adventist doctor. I eventually did tell her about my feelings, although in a vague sort of way. I can't seem to get her out of my head.

It's a bit hard to keep my mind occupied when I have no social life and I can't find a job. I don't even think I'm worth being married to anyway considering my financial situation. I think I studied the wrong career and can't find a job. I'm thinking of returning to college to study to become a teacher. I'm certain that should help me move on past these current feelings. Meanwhile, I'm looking to see if I can get a job at my local church school.

After living a long while without Divine guidance, I made enough mistakes so that when I found out from the Word how willing God was to lead me if I asked, He led me into a marital relationship that has been mutually happy together for 40 years, both as SDAs. We'll remember you in prayer.

8 Love never fails....1 Corinthians 13

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Gregory Matthews    3,270
Gregory Matthews

Based solely on the little that I have read in your posts, if I were the woman, I would be very confused by the messages that you were sending me.

NOTE:  On the assumption that there is much more than you have stated in your posts, it very well might be that  I would not be confused.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.