Kingdom of AdventiStan
Gregory Matthews

NAD HQ Prepares to Move

dgrimm60    473
dgrimm60

GREGORY

Thank  you for  posting this article  it was  very interesting  about the  new  buildings and the  new  location

dgrimm60

rudywoofs (Pam)    2,298
rudywoofs (Pam)

We needed more space to dream, to plan, and to collaborate in order to develop the kind of programs that will impact the local church.

Why does the above require more space?

The Wanderer    1,431
The Wanderer
11 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Well; I like the thought of dedicating it in the name of Charles E Bradford. Cant go wrong there. The stated purpose of the new center is aptly summed up in this quote from the article you referred us to Gregory:

Jackson: We are sitting at the entrance to a very exciting place for the North American Division. It’s not finished yet, but we are in what will become known as the Charles E. Bradford Conference Center. What excites me the most about this space is that will have not only areas for meeting, but also areas for training. This part of the building offers a huge amount [sic] for the mission of the church where we can also utilize it for different activities in the community. It is a multipurpose area.

To be honest, this whole building makes me excited because of the statement it is making: The North American Division, as a part of the world mission of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, is growing. That ought to make people rejoice. The mission of the church is going to move forward — it is moving forward, and it is going to move forward in an increasing way in this division.