Stan

tedNEWS Issue 861

Stan
newsletter-header.jpg

In this Issue

rssrsstwitterfacebook

Issue 861

cid:631836fcc25716271988a2673d3bc07eUnity in Mission – a TED Focus

12 October 2017 | Silver Springs, USA [Victor Hulbert] Unity in Mission can mean many things. For the delegates at the Seventh-day Adventist World Church Annual Council on Monday, 9 October, it meant six-hours of perusing, discussing and finally referring back a 14-page document to the Unity in Mission Oversight Committee... Read more

cid:66e251e1da29000c46d74449a199daf8TED Leadership Appointments focus on training and mentoring 

5 October 2017 | Silver Springs, USA [Victor Hulbert] The appointment of three new members to the Trans-European Division leadership team is part of a key strategy to develop and enhance the skills of ministers, elders, member and administrators across the Division. Simon Martin and Nikolaus Satelmajer will serve as Discipleship Coaches while Mack Tennyson will take a lead role in training and enhancing treasury staff skills at Union and Conference level... Read more

cid:a32b529ae0f5ece2d38060f0a5a844b6A Rebel Restored

12 October 2017 | Rome, Italy [Victor Hulbert] Something has changed in Rome! After 500 years of Reformation and a history where there was no love lost between Luther and the City of Rome, a small square near the Coliseum is now named in his honour... Read more

Also in the News

cid:b13cf3be91ce50a5c906c45435173e9fTAKE MY WORLD… 

It was a warm June evening, in the delightful surroundings of the Beskydy retreat centre in the Czech Republic. There in front of me was an, “In the rustling grass I hear him pass” moment, caught on camera. It caused me to wonder about the “Goldilocks and the Three Bears” story; the little bears’ porridge being ‘just right’... Read more

www.ted.adventist.orgwww.tedadventistvolunteers.com 
www.ellenwhite.org
www.newbold.ac.uk

tedNEWS Staff: Victor Hulbert, editor;  Deana Stojkovic, assistant editor
119 St Peter's Street, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3EY, England
E-mail: tednews@ted.adventist.org

tedNEWS is an information bulletin issued by the communication department of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Trans-European Division.
You are free to re-print any portion of the bulletin without the need for special permission. However, we kindly request that you identifytedNEWS whenever you publish these materials.

index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=staindex.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=sta

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.