Kingdom of Adventistan
Gregory Matthews

Dr., President, Ted

Gregory Matthews

A prestigious Romanian university conferred an honorary doctorate on Seventh-day Adventist Church president Ted N.C. Wilson in recognition of the church’s influence and respect in this East European country. Mihnea Costoiu, rector of University Politehnica of Bucharest, the oldest and largest engineering institute in Romania, presented Wilson with the large, framed certificate during a 45-minute ceremony on July 11. Wilson told Costoiu, “I do not accept this as an honor for me but as an honor for my colleagues and the church, for what they are doing to build up society.” In addition to this honorary doctorate, Wilson has an earned Ph.D. in religious education from New York University. Read more at:

https://news.adventist.org/en/all-news/news/go/2017-07-31/ prestigious-university-recognizes-adventist-role-in-romania/

NOTE:  The above was copied from an official publication of the General Conference.

debbym
5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

A prestigious Romanian university conferred an honorary doctorate on Seventh-day Adventist Church president Ted N.C. Wilson in recognition of the church’s influence and respect in this East European country. Mihnea Costoiu, rector of University Politehnica of Bucharest, the oldest and largest engineering institute in Romania, presented Wilson with the large, framed certificate during a 45-minute ceremony on July 11. Wilson told Costoiu, “I do not accept this as an honor for me but as an honor for my colleagues and the church, for what they are doing to build up society.” In addition to this honorary doctorate, Wilson has an earned Ph.D. in religious education from New York University. Read more at:

https://news.adventist.org/en/all-news/news/go/2017-07-31/ prestigious-university-recognizes-adventist-role-in-romania/

NOTE:  The above was copied from an official publication of the General Conference.

I don't know why the link was not underlined all the way across.  The entire link works if you copy and paste the whole link.