Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

🌿  Even our faith  🌿

1Jn 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world,🌿 even our faith.🌿

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab

Born of God  💕 

1Jn 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Rahab

🏆 Better than gold 🏆

Pro 8:19  My fruit is 🏆 better than gold,🏆 yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

Rahab

💫🎇   The Divine nature    🎇💫

2Pe 1:4  Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of 💫 the divine nature, 💫 having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Rahab

💫Holy Ghost teacheth 💫  

1Co 2:13  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the 💫Holy Ghost teacheth💫; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Rahab

Spirit of prophecy   

Rev 19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rahab

And became obedient   🌿

Php 2:8  And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Rahab

Teaching the Word   📖 

Act 18:11  And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

Rahab

Spirit is truth 

1Jn 5:6  This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

Rahab

Humbleness of mind  :prayer:

Col 3:12  Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Rahab

The deaf hear  👂

Luk 7:22  Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Rahab

Effective, fervent prayer :prayer:

Jas 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Rahab
18 hours ago, Rahab said:

Effectual, fervent prayer :prayer:

Jas 5:16  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Rahab

💔  Heal the brokenhearted   💖

Luk 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Rahab

Knew their thoughts  :thinking:

Mat 12:25  And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Rahab

💖  Healed them all  💖

Mat 12:15  But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

Rahab

👂   Heareth my sayings    👂

Luk 6:47  Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

Rahab

👀  The blind see  👀     

Luk 7:22  Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Rahab

💦   Wash His feet   💖

Luk 7:38  And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

Rahab

👑 Prince of peace 👑

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Rahab

🌿  Fruit with patience  🌿

Luk 8:15  But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Rahab

💝  He delivered them  :CD:

Psa 107:6  Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and 💕 he delivered them 💕  out of their distresses.

Rahab

;( All their troubles ;(

Psa 34:17  The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of ;(all their troubles.;(

Rahab

Seventy times seven  :flower:

[70 x 7 = 490]

Mat 18:22  Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Rahab

🎆🎇See the light  🎆🎇

Job 33:28  He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.