Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

💦 Lepers are cleansed :excited:

Mat 11:5  The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab

Receive the Word     📖

Luk 8:13  They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Rahab

Choked with cares    😟:sad:GAH

Luk 8:14  And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

Rahab

Bring no fruit 🍇🍎🍉

Luk 8:14  And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

Rahab

👀 Nothing is secret  👀

Luk 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Rahab

Honest and good  :flower:

Luk 8:15  But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Rahab

Who touched Me?   🎇

Mar 5:31  And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 👋

Rahab

The lame walk   👣

Luke 7:22  Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Rahab

At Jesus’ feet  👂

Luke 10:39  And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

Rahab

🌹 Be made whole  🌹

John 5:6  When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

Rahab

🎇🎆💪  power of God  💪 🎇🎆

1Co 2:5  That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Rahab

🎇🎆 Dead are raised  🎇🎆

Mat 11:5  The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Rahab

Faithfulness and truth  🌹

Isa 25:1  O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

Rahab

🌷 My joy fulfilled  :praise:

John 17:13  And now come I to Thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy fulfilled in themselves.

Rahab

Law of Christ  🌷

Gal 6:2  Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Rahab

Dead praise not  ⚰️

Psa 115:17  The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Rahab

🐑 Lambs among wolves  🐑

Luke 10:3  Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. 🐺

Rahab

Everything by prayer  🎤

Php 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Rahab

Of little faith  💔

Mat 14:31  And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Rahab

🍇 Taste and see 👀   

Psalm 34:8  O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Rahab

🌹 Gospel of Christ  :flower:

Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rahab

:prayer:  We faint not  ;(

Gal 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Rahab

🌹 day by day  🌹

Luke_11:3  Give us day by day our daily bread.

Rahab

:flower:  Please the Lord  💖

Psalm 69:30  I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. 31  This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.