Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

A faithful witness  🌿

Proverbs 14:5  A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab

:tomato:Be not overcome  

Romans 12:21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.  :praise: 

Rahab

Look unto Me  👀

Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.  :thumbsup:

Rahab

🍇 Sacrifice of praise  🍇

Heb 13:15  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. :prayer:

Rahab

🌿  God of peace  🌿

1Th 5:23  And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Rahab

That Great Shepherd  🐑🐑🐑

Heb 13:20  Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Rahab

He strengthened me   

Dan 10:18  Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,

Rahab

Be ye saved  💖

Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Rahab

🌿  Rich in faith  🌿

James 2:5  Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?