Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Aliensanctuary

My grace is sufficient for thee

The record of our life on Earth will be erased, making it impossible for us to remember the bad things that happened to us or the bad things that we did to others. If we commit to joining the Kingdom and take the plunge in the River of Life, the record of all of our transgressions against the Laws of the Kingdom will be erased. Although we do not deserve this, YHVH will transform us into worthy servants of the Kingdom.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab
15 hours ago, JoeMo said:

It is also a great comfort to me when I fall in this age.

Yes for me too. 

Rahab

Seek ye first 🔍 👀

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Aliensanctuary

But seek ye first the kingdom of God...

But what is the Kingdom of God? Both Jesus and Moses taught us what the Kingdom of YHVH is like. Moses taught us some of the Laws of the Kingdom and showed us some of the organization and structure, while Jesus taught us about relationships and our servanthood.

When Self is dead and we can love others as ourselves, when the Laws of the Kingdom are written on our hearts, programmed, that is, and when love for YHVH is foremost, only then we can become worthy servants of the Kingdom.

When the Kingdom of YHVH is in our thoughts continually in our daily lives, that will help us resist the great delusion that all of us must face, and, the temptation to transgress the Laws of the Kingdom.

Rahab

Luke 17:21  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Rahab

Let us run  🚀  ⛴️  🚒  🚄  ✈️  🚁  🏇

Hebrews 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Rahab

In due time  :praise:

1 Peter 5:6  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Rahab

💖  Love, joy, peace  💝

Galatians 5:22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Rahab

A consuming fire  🔥

Hebrews 12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.

Rahab

💖 Stablish your hearts 💝

James 5:8  Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

Rahab

If we neglect  🌿

Hebrews 2:3  How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

Rahab

🎇 Nothing by partiality  

1 Timothy 5:21  I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Rahab

Call upon Me  📣

Jeremiah 29:12  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Rahab

Come Lord Jesus  :praise:

Revelation 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Rahab

;(↩️ Repent ye therefore  :surrender:

Acts 3:19  Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Rahab

And be converted  

Act 3:19  Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Rahab

:flower:  Refreshing shall come  💦💦💦

Acts 3:19  Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

It is interesting that I hear many sdas say that our sins are being blotted out right now.... but according to this scripture, our sins will be blotted out when the refreshing comes which is the latter rain...

Rahab

ROFLMHO  Spirit of life   :CD:

Romans 8:2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rahab

Preach Jesus Christ  :preacher:

Acts 5:42  And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Rahab

:CD:  Healed every one   🌿

Acts 5:16  There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.  

Rahab

:thumbsup:  Harvest is ripe  ⛏️

Joel 3:13  Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Rahab

:flower:  Praise the Lord  :praise:

1 Chronicles 23:30  And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;

Rahab

Truth of God    🌿

Romans 15:8  Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

Rahab

Grace of God :flower:

1 Corinthians 1:4  I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;