Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

Spirit of truth  :flower: 

1 John 4:6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab

Soldier of Jesus  :thumbsup:

2 Timothy 2:3  Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Rahab

🌿  Seed of Abraham   

Hebrews  2:16  For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Rahab

In My Name   :thumbsup:     

John 14:14  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Rahab

🔥   Purified seven times   

Psalms 12:6  The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Rahab

Wise as serpents 🐍

Matthew 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Rahab

Harmless as doves  🐦

Matthew 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Rahab

Spirit of holiness  👑

Romans 1:4  And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Rahab

Door of faith  

Acts 14:27  And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.

Rahab

God is holy   👑

1 Corinthians 3:17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Rahab

🌿   Obeying the truth     

1 Peter 1:22  Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Rahab

🌿  The present truth  :flower:

2 Peter 1:12  Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

Rahab

Way of truth  :praise:

2 Peter 2:2  And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.;(