Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

💖 shalt not covet :praise:

Rom 13:9  For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab

and be obedient 😉

Exo 24:7  And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.

Rahab

:praise:  dwell among them 🌹

Exo 29:46  And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the LORD their God.

Rahab

a perpetual covenant :praise:

Jer 50:5  They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

Rahab

pardon our iniquity  🌹

Exo 34:9  And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

Rahab

🎈 a stiffnecked people  :saywa:

Deu 9:13  Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Rahab

like devouring fire 🔥

Exo 24:17  And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

Rahab

🌹   saved by hope :praise:

Rom 8:24  For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Rahab

🌹  ye sin not 

1John 2:1  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Rahab

📖  tables of stone  💖

2Cor 3:3  Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Rahab

:flower:  I will restore  :praise:

Jer 30:17  For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Rahab

💰   giveth it willingly   💲

Exo 25:2  Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.

Rahab

👑  was pure gold  👑

Rev 21:18  And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Rahab

In an effort to always enhance your experience in the Word, I will be using the promises of God in the 3-word devotional.  Beginning in about mid-March the 3-word devotional will come from the promises of God.  Each promise from scripture will follow the 3-word memory phrase.   💎

God bless

Rahab

🌿   this grace given   :praise:

Eph 3:8  Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Rahab

:flower:  mercy for thousands 💖

Exo 34:7  Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.