Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

🎇  try the spirits  🎆 🐍

1John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Rahab

💕  to save sinners  💖

1Tim 1:15  This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I (Paul) am chief.

Rahab

🍑 🍍🍆🍊🍏 🍐🌱 Christ the firstfruits  🌿🍇🍉🍒🍓🌽🍎

1Cor 15:23  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Rahab

🚫  not rendering evil  :catslap:

1Peter 3:9  Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. 📦

Rahab

💰  honour the Lord 🌽 

Prov 3:9  Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

Rahab

🙈🙉🙊  wicked is abomination 👾

Prov 21:27  The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind?

Rahab

🐉  many false prophets 🐍  

Mat 24:11  And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.    

Rahab

💝   He loved us  :praise:  💖

Eph 2:4  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Rahab

💖  witness of God  :thumbsup:

1John 5:9  If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Rahab

👂👂👂  He heareth us     ::xx::

1John 5:14  And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

Rahab

:praise: do His Commandments   💖  :flower:

Rev 22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rahab

👑   be Holy still  👑

Rev 22:11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Rahab

and thy works  

Rev 2:19  I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Rahab

👑  Faithful and True   🐎

Rev 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rahab

💕  His own blood  💘

Heb 9:12  Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Rahab

:praise:  Believeth in Him 💕

Act 10:43  To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Rahab

:sad:  O faithless generation  ;(

Mar 9:19  He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

Rahab

::handshake::💕 The good fight  💕::xx::

1Tim 6:12  Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Rahab

Faithful unto death  💘

Rev 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rahab

💧 Water of life  🌊 

Rev 21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rahab

📕  Book of life  📖

Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Rahab

💖   A perfect heart    💕

Psa 101:2  I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.   💝