Kingdom of Adventistan
Rahab

3 word devotional

Rahab

promise:

New every morning   

Lam 3:23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.   (mercies)

Rahab

promise

I will put enmity  

Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Rahab

bow shall be seen  🌈

Gen 9:14  And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

Rahab

remember my covenant  🌈

Gen 9:15  And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Rahab

🌈  the everlasting covenant 🌈

Gen 9:16  And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Rahab

💕  I am with thee   :praise:

Gen 28:15  And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Rahab

I will redeem you 💕

Exo 6:6  Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:  :praise:

Rahab

none of these diseases   nono.gif

Exo 15:26  And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. 💝

One of my favorites !  And how apropos at this point in time.

BlessedMan
6 minutes ago, Rahab said:

One of my favorites !  And how apropos at this point in time.

Definitely appropriate! I notice that people leave all the best vegetables like Kale, beets etc on the shelves, in favour of all the junk foods, which shelves are all bare! God knows what he is talking about here!

Rahab

Promise:

To keep thee:

Exodus 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Rahab

Promise:

Obey His voice 🙂

Exodus 23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Rahab

Promise:

Take sickness away:

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Rahab

Promise 

And redeemed you

Deuteronomy 7:8  But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Rahab

Promise 

Them that love Him

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Rahab

Promise 

None of the evil diseases

Deuteronomy 7:15  And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Rahab

Promise:

Go well with thee

Deuteronomy 12:28 Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the Lord thy God.

Rahab

Promise 

Make thee plenteous 

Deuteronomy 30:9 And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the Lord will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers: