• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rahab

• debbym

• JoeMo

• BlessedMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Promise    lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him   Psalm 89:33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.  

to God be the glory for giving me this opportunity to keep people in the Word daily

Be ye saved.

Posted Images

🌈 Promise 

What God does, it shall be forever 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 

I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it , that men should fear before him.

❄️ Promise 

Shall be as white as snow

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

👫🧍🏿‍♀️🧍🏿🧍🏽‍♂️🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏽Promise 

Ye are My witnesses 

Isaiah 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord , that I am God.

🔥 Promise 

Guided them on every side

2 Chronicles 32:22 Thus the Lord saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all other , and guided them on every side.