Kingdom of Adventistan

🚑 Promise 

Will help thee

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

a fav of mine!!  Enjoy 😊 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rahab

• debbym

• JoeMo

• BlessedMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A short time   ⏰ Rev 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, b

Promise    No evil touch thee   Job 5:19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Promise    Lord shall help   Psalm 37:40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Posted Images

💪 Promise 

Shall not fail

Isaiah 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Happy Sabbath 😊

💡 Promise 

Make darkness light 

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

🥰 Promise 

Thou art mine 

Isaiah 43:1  But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

🙏 Promise 

I will be with thee

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

🚑....Promise 

Save him out of his trouble 

Isaiah 46:7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.