• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rahab

• debbym

• JoeMo

• BlessedMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🏆 Promise    Come forth as Gold   Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

💕  Giveth His life  💕   Joh 10:11  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Promise    No evil befall thee   Psalm 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Posted Images

A tough one.....

⚖️Ye shall be judged ⚖️

Matt  7:2  For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Another tough one...

😌Bound in heaven 😌

Matt 18:18  Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

😌it shall be done😌

Matt 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

🍷Drink it new with you 🍷 

Matt 26:29  But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.