Kingdom of Adventistan

Kyran

Strange how immigration leads to racism.

rudywoofs (Pam)

I'm tired of reading articles with what seems to have become the vulgar word of the day.  And no, it *wasn't* an okay word for the POTUS to use.  I think many had hoped Mr. PottyMouth would change his linguistic habits.

CoAspen

What was of interest to me, for thought, was the opinon of a tie-in between immigration, racism and xenophobia, not the trash mouth talking. It was an opinion article, interested to see what people think or may think after reading it.

B/W Photodude

The left can carry on all they want about immigration laws being racism, xenophobia, or whatever charged word they want to use, but every country has immigration laws. Even Mexico has more stringent laws than in the US. So, the whole world is basically racist!

Unfortunately, this whole controversy has been started by an "unnamed source" from the Washington Post (imagine that!). Donald Trump may admit to strong language, but so have many other presidents in the past including Democrat presidents. In fact, nearly everything Donald Trump has said about illegal immigration has been said by Obama and Clinton in the past. But as has been noted, conservatives have longer memories than liberals.

https://daggernews.com/2018/01/12/james-woods-shithole-reality-checks/

What has also been unnoticed in this media feeding frenzy is that the first indictment seems to have been handed down in the Clinton-Obama Uranium One scandal. But I guess saying something is far worse than actually doing something like selling off control of our uranium industry.

bonnie

Can you spell hypocrisy?

Chuck Shumer 2009 Illegal immigration is wrong,plain and simple

Diane Fenstein  We must enforce our borders