Kingdom of Adventistan
phkrause

Del Delker Passes

phkrause

Voice of Prophecy Soloist Del Delker Passes to Her Rest

Beloved Voice of Prophecy soloist Del Delker passed to her rest this morning in Porterville, Calif., at the age of 93. For more than five decades, whether over the airwaves, in a church or at an evangelistic meeting, her strong contralto voice unabashedly shared Christ's love with rapt audiences around the world. Said Voice of Prophecy Speaker/Director Shawn Boonstra, "Del had the ability to preach a sermon through a song. Her face was radiant with the love of Christ, and over and over, I heard people say that listening to her was a taste of heaven!"

http://www.adventistreview.org/church-news/story5823-voice-of-prophecy-soloist-del-delker-passes-to-her-rest

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Kevin H

Grateful for her voice and ministry. Life on earth is too short. The queen of Adventist stereo systems has fallen asleep but her voice will live in our hearts.

dgrimm60

PHKRAUSE

I am sure her family===friends===coworkers and fans will  miss her

dgrimm60

dgrimm60

KEVIN H

yes I had  bought several of here  music tapes(that was years ago)  :-)===;-)===:D===:P===

dgrimm60

GayatfootofCross

I have three stories.

I met her at the Adventist Media Center (name?)  Thousand Oaks  CA in 85 ..Loveliest Lady ..I love her.

She was at the Big Church in the Town and I  saw her from the back of the large narrow sanctuary for a Thing 1986? (Northern CA).

I have this wonderful clip that i have on my digital library  ..Ive been listening to this since i found it for a Few years ago.

and i still listen often

She is singing with a converted SDA Man who wrote this for Judy Garland herself in 1940 ish  in Hollywood Baby.

I see her Ascension  Robes on. :love:

Rest for now Sweetheart.

We will see you again!

LifeHiscost

This is a tribute to Del Delker  which may be of interest to those who shared in her inspiration.

17 The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zephaniah 3

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D