Kingdom of Adventistan
christianvee

Never dated at 32

christianvee

Hello brethren i am 32 year old   man who has never had girlfriend  before in  need of  your advice and prayers. When iwas younger  choosier not patient  but now  am trying to change  but am so out of touch with females. last girl  i pursued i took over a year pursuing. need some advice on how to end my curse

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

dgrimm60

NEVER DATED AT 32

ask the lady if she wants to go out to  eat===or go for a walk in a park or  go to a museum  ====

if you go to a church ask her if she wants to attend a church social====these are just

some thoughts ===I  hope they help

dgrimm60

Gregory Matthews

So you took more than a year in chasing after a woman who did not respond favorably?

I suggest that you might want to find a good counselor who can explore with you some of the issues.

The Wanderer
On 6/4/2018 at 4:51 AM, christianvee said:

Hello brethren i am 32 year old   man who has never had girlfriend  before in  need of  your advice and prayers. When iwas younger  choosier not patient  but now  am trying to change  but am so out of touch with females. last girl  i pursued i took over a year pursuing. need some advice on how to end my curse

Thank you for joining us here on the forum and sharing this with us. Because this is just written correspondence it would be hard for any one of us to know the BEST solution for you here. But there are some general principles involved which I am sure some will post. I agree with Gregory that when we get stuck in a rut such as you have described it can be very beneficial to see a counellor a few times to help you sort it out. It would also be a good idea to get a complete physical exam by your doctor. Uncovering the root cause would be helpful to you. I hope you find answers soon 😀

Zach Wasaka

Hello brother sorry for what you are going through. I am an Adventist International MatchMaker for the past two years and what I have realized that can cause that is,  Some people who didn't grow up with there mothers can take long to marry or Ben in relationships the same to females who didn't grow up with there dads, this is always caused by the self centeredness that developes in them while growing up and they learn to depend on no one but there own.

Another point is some people are naturally shy and it's at times difficult for them to frankly ask out a woman they are interested in so they end up being just friends thinking the woman will understand them but women like men who frankly approaches them and so interest.

I may not be able to say in all but I am ready to help you out for free on finding a Marriage partner. 

I am Zach from Uganda East I work with Adventist Dating site www.adventistdating.com where we help Adventists Marry Adventists. 

Contact me on facebook "Zach Wasaka "

Geoarrge

I'm in the same position, although I can't even really say that I'm fit to start looking. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.