Kingdom of Adventistan
Gail

Has Babylon fallen, has fallen, yet?

8thdaypriest
20 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

So WHY bring it up every time somebody mentions the word? Thats not called "discussion" at all. No one even wants to post on that subject anymore here because of that, I doubt there will be much action here in the "Trinity" Forums.

It is amazing how many threads on different subjects end up in debate about the nature of our God.  Even saying something as benign as "the Spirit will lead" is understood differently by different posters.   We cannot agree on the meaning of TERMS, when it comes to God, because "God" is understood differently by individual posters.  

stinsonmarri
2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I don't think either of us told you how to believe.  We just said that we don't necessarily believe the same way you do.  Do you take offense at people believing differently than you do?  Is it me, or do a lot of your posts sound angry and confrontational?  For the record, I never (well - rarely) go out of my way to offend or annoy anyone.

I agree, you usually don't but you did this time I felt you did. You said: "I also agree with Rachel that the HS is not a third Member of the Trinity." You have never heard me say "third member of the trinity either." I do say HE is THE THIRD SPIRIT BEING with the ALMIGHTY TITLE ELOHIYM. That's what the TITLE means ALMIGHTY and you will see my say a lot THE ALMIGHTY ONES, which includes ALL THREE INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT BEINGS, not person. THEY made the angels to  be spirit beings like THEM and  we humans look like THEM at one time and had THEIR NATURE, the fallen angels THEIR NATURE too. We lost that when man became a six from a seven perfection! As we change we become like THEM in thought and mind, we are returning to our original NATURE LIKENESS, THEM!

I truly respect you and Rachel and I don't want you and her to say I believe in something that I don't. I want us to present our case and allow all to check out the source, pray and make up their own mind. I was hurt, and it appears that misunderstand was made, even by me perhaps. Let's just move on and continue to respect each other. We can agree to disagree and all provide or present their evidence. I am a SDA by faith, but not by doctrines or traditions and hold on to what the message given by our pioneers. If I sound judgmental, then please, please forgive me. I never want anyone to feel that way at all! Jo, you have agree with me a lot and have always been extremely respectful and I hope we can move on from this in peace.🤗

Gregory Matthews

To clarify, I am not aware of any consideration being given to place any other posts in that section.

Perhaps later some might be placed there?

8thdaypriest

The question concerning the fall of Babylon, is not really a Trinity topic.   Folks just went down a rabbit trail, changing the subject of the thread.  Maybe in future, we will find it easier to move discussions of Trinity (or not) to the new forum. 

Gregory Matthews

This thread was moved to this section due to its Trinity posts.

Yes, there were other posts in the thread that did not pertain to the Trinity.

stinsonmarri

I am sad about the whole ordeal. I suggested that this be posted somewhere else instead of the trinity as well. I never claim the trinity and never will. I just want to comment on what this post started about has Babylon fallen! Can we move the post out of the trinity subject please. I though it was moved to HCH forum? It needs it own Subject and not with trinity.

Blessings!🙏

JoeMo

I'm okay with wherever it is, as long as I can find it.  This topic is potentially "outside the limits" based on some of the responses outside of the trinity issue.

8thdaypriest

This thread has made me think some new thoughts - about "the harlot" and her "fall".  

First:  The Great Harlot does not "fall" until she is attacked by "the ten kings",  who are acting FOR "the Beast".  

One wonders exactly WHEN she "fell" into harlotry, committing fornication with "the kings of the earth".  Interesting that the text says "the kings of the earth . . .  committed fornication with her".   Guess THEY knew she was a harlot, and that their relationship with her was illicit.  

The "kings" who grew rich through their illicit intercourse with "her" are the same kings who turn on her and burn her.