Kingdom of Adventistan
hch

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

For at least  five years, I've been tweeting that from my understanding of Daniel 11, I ran is Chittim and the US is the king of the north. While studying the beast to learn about the formation of the image to the beast, it is clear to me that there is a 30 year period. 30 years ago on 3 July 1988, the US shot down a civilian air liner. So I'm watching relations between Iran and the US closely now. On 14 July 1988 America justified its actions, and Iran has never taken "revenge" for this incident. Daniel 11 continues that he shall return...So I am also watching President Trump's trip abroad to see if the US infuriates Iran while he is abroad. Is this the time for the war to begin, and will his trip get interrupted because of the conflict?

hch

There are some prophecies that are easy to understand and some that have their meaning concealed until God's appointed time. But those who watch will not be caught unprepared.

stinsonmarri

I just cannot understand why we continue to think that Islam and Iran have anything to do with the last days! They are insignificant and their prophecy has already be fulfill. Gen 9:27 clearly states that "Japheth shall dwell in the tents of Shem." Japheth children are the Persians, Greece, Europeans. Persians are the Aryan people who spread to Europe and South Arabia, and Palestine. They are also the Ashkenazi's who call themselves Jews. They clearly state they are not the Hebrews or ancient Israel and that is correct! So they have mixed with the Semitic people and they have over run them and you will find their DNA in all of that area. That is why sadly, they teach and want everyone to believe that Adam all all the people in the Bible are White. This is a not true and we need to stop this false belief. We do not know what The Adams color was nor any of the antediluvian people including Noah!

YAHWEH never had a Judaic religion, that was started from the Babylonian exile with the Pharisaic group. It became the Rabbinic faith after the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD and that's what the Ashkenazi's joined which is a false religion. YAHWEH'S people and faith was Israel and it will be Israel again for the remnant who are the 144,000 from all nations tongues and people, that will finish the work. They will bring in the great multitude from all nations and kindred. 

Islam did not come from Ishmael it came from Mohammed born in Medina from the tribe of  Quraish. By this time Persia, Greeks, Romans and Turks who all come from Japheth had migrated and conquer Egypt and parts of Arabia. South Arabia belong to the descendants of Cush which was Sheba, Dedan and Yemen. Rome tried to conquer "Happy Felix," but never did. It was after the Japheth mixed Arabs from Persia that accepted the religion of Islam and finally their relative the Turks who formed the Ottoman Empire that swept Egypt and Arabia forcing the Islamic Religion on all. Ishmael 12 sons were never mention at all during this time who lived in Northeast Arabia. They had died out long for before Greece invaded Egypt! 

Finally, Islam the Bible states clearly will dry up in Rev Chapter Sixteen to prepare the way for the beast. With the constant fighting among the two main sects and then Isis has created a great gap and disarray with the Religion. We should study the Bible and concentrate on the two evil foes who will end this world, the whore/papacy and the beast who has not been reveal yet!

Happy Sabbath and be bless!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.