Kingdom of Adventistan
hch

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

whbae

There is a magazine called "Trumpet" issued monthly by the Church of Philadelphia in PA.  The current issue talks about Iran.  I think it will do some good for all christians read this magazine  which is free of  charge.   I am sure a lot of you will enjoy reading the articles in the magazine.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

phkrause
3 hours ago, whbae said:

There is a magazine called "Trumpet" issued monthly by the Church of Philadelphia in PA.  The current issue talks about Iran.  I think it will do some good for all christians read this magazine  which is free of  charge.   I am sure a lot of you will enjoy reading the articles in the magazine.

Where do you get this magazine from? On line, at a website? or from the news stand?

stinsonmarri
6 hours ago, whbae said:

I do not agree with the Trumpet Magazine and here is why:

The oldest city in Germany is Trier; a city whose inhabitants say was founded around 2000 B.C. by the Assyrians. The Trumpet

This is not true:

The first traces of human settlement in the area of the city show evidence of linear pottery settlements dating from the early Neolithic period. Since the last pre-Christian centuries, members of the Celtic tribe of the Treveri settled in the area of today's Trier. Heinen, p. 1-12

Then the magazine made this claim:

The original Ninus was Nimrod, grandson of Ham, of the black race. Asshur, son of Shem, who was white, also took the name Ninus. He is the Ninus ii of ancient historic record who founded Nineveh. The Trumpet

Really? Now it is sad how Nimrod turned out even though he was black, but the Bible clearly states that he build Nineveh in the land of the Assyrians:

He was a mighty hunter before YAHWEH: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before YAHWEH And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of ShinarFrom that land he went forth to Assyria and built Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, and Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city. Gen 10:9-12 HRB

Now I like to know where on earth did they come up with the idea that Shem's descendants are White???? You know Wanderer stated a true fact that even though White people call themselves white they truly are not! They have color too you mostly see pink or red in their skin! They do have a real light color that make some to look pale or slightly a tint of yellow but not white! However Shem's descendants were light brown to dark brown. Now I can honestly tell I have seem some of my black brother's and sister who are so black they look blue black or an ashy gray black and that's a fact! But to make it appear that Shem is the color of Japheth is totally wrong. The proof is that the Bible stated clearly in Gen 9:27 that Japheth would dwell in the tents of Shem. Now if you notice Iran who really mean Aryans the Medes and Persians came down and mixed with the Elamelites who came from Shem. But history and the Bible states that the Kushites and the Elamelites married and mix together. When you look at the people of the near East they have colors close to the Europeans who are Germans, Turds, Russians etc. also Shem who are light brown and Ham who have dark color skin. It all mix up and the DNA says the same!

Here is true historical facts as well:

Ninus (Greek: Νίνος), according to Greek historians writing in the Hellenistic period and later, was accepted as the eponymous founder of Nineveh (also called Νίνου πόλις "city of Ninus" in Greek), ancient capital of Assyria. His name is not attested on the Assyrian King List or in any cuneiform literature; he does not seem to represent any one personage known to modern history, and is more likely a conflation of several real and/or fictional figures of antiquity, as seen to the Greeks through the mists of time.  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This Ninus II is not real but fiction. I know that the Assyrians did not want to give Nimrod credit for building Nineveh due to family pride. But other historical accounts also gives him that credit.

Now I also read on their views about Iran:

EUROPE AND IRAN ON COURSE FOR A CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS

Iran is still a major force of provocation and destabilization in the world.

The Trumpet has forecast for years that Iran isn’t going to be stopped before it ignites a serious war, a war that will, in fact, escalate into the next worldwide war.

We also forecast that Iran’s primary adversary in that war will not be the Jewish state of Israel, which Iranian leaders call “the little Satan,” or even America, “the great Satan.”

It will be a united European empire spearheaded by Germany.

These are bold and dramatic forecasts that the Trumpet has consistently emphasized for more than a quarter century. Yet current events are lining up to bring this scenario to pass.

The holy wars between the Catholics and Muslims are about to make a comeback. Europe and the Iran are headed toward war over control of Jerusalem, nuclear weapons, terrorism and access to oil. Find out why peace is not an option and why the Trumpet is watching for another violent crusade. The Trumpet

Nope it is not going to happen and the Bible tells exactly what will happen shortly. I don't know why everyone keep thinking that the Ashkenazi and the false Judaic religion are the chosen people by YAHWEH, they are not, they are Germans who adopted yes through marriage a false religion that YAHWEH never authorized if so prove it Biblically please! They are not IsraEL or Hebrews they said that themselves.

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to all a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

I agree!

In conclusion this magazine is an offshoot of Herbert W. Armstrong Church, the World Church of God! They split off after the shocking facts on Armstrong but this magazine give dedication to his book. So I did check it out and do not agree with whbae because the magazine writers are prejudice and write false historical views.

Blessings!

JoeMo
10 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

In conclusion this magazine is an offshoot of Herbert W. Armstrong Church, the World Church of God!

I first learned about the Sabbath from the Worldwide Church of God.  Went to their church in Kansas City once - and decided that time that they were white supremacists.  Had to find another Sabbath keeping church.  Thats how I became an SDA.

14 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

The original Ninus was Nimrod, grandson of Ham, of the black race. Asshur, son of Shem, who was white, also took the name Ninus.

How do they know Ham was black and Shem was white?  That's enough to turn me off from the magazine.

stinsonmarri
2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

How do they know Ham was black and Shem was white?  That's enough to turn me off from the magazine.

Joe, I truly can't believe that you would ask that. Don't you know? I never said that Shem was White the magazine that I quoted from said that! But I am a descendant of Ham and I have trace my DNA back to Afrika. My ancestors came from Afrika and I seen a lot of them when I lived in Israel, and brother many of my Afrikan relatives are blue black and gray ashy black in color as some have blonde hair and blue eyes. The blonde hair of Afrikan is bronze and wooli thick very course and curly. The Hebrew and Arabic, in which the word chamam means "to be hot" and "to be black," the latter signification being derived from the former. "Khem" (Cham or Ham) which means "burnt" or "black."

Warm, hot, and hence the south; also an Egyptian word meaning "black", the youngest son of Noah. Easton's Bible Dictionary

I was not upset about them saying Nimrod is Black, that is true. It is the lie they told against the Bible about a Ninus II. Nimrod who did sin and brought on religions of the world is the only man that actually rule the entire world. No one else have ever rule the entire world! Believe it, his kingdom stretch from Mesopotamia to Australia! This man build a huge empire and Babylon was to be its capital!

Then is was the false claim about Shem being White and the Assyrians were Germans and claim to build the city of Trier. I am an historian and I know that the Celtic build that city, they are known in the Bible as the Galatians! They are also the Irish and Scottish people, the original Europeans before the Aryan invasions along with the Germans. Indo represents the Aryan and Europeans as Indo-Europeans! I have some Celtic blood in me as well. Now the prejudice did turn me off and that's why I brought it up. I hope you understand now my friend!

Blessings!

JoeMo
11 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Joe, I truly can't believe that you would ask that. Don't you know? I never said that Shem was White the magazine that I quoted from said that!

I know that Marri.  I was talking about the quote from the magazine.  I've read enough of your posts to know you would never say that.  I respect your research and knowledge.

stinsonmarri
12 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I know that Marri.  I was talking about the quote from the magazine.  I've read enough of your posts to know you would never say that.  I respect your research and knowledge.

Sorry Joe I misunderstood and thank you very much for the compliment. Humbly my knowledge is from THE HOLY SPIRIT and that makes me feel great to have your approval!😊

Blessings!

hch

Update:

President Trump had removed the two US aircraft carriers from the Persian Gulf so for a while there was no American ships for Iran to attack. Two new stories caught my attention recently (google to find them if you want the details)

1. President Trump has ordered a US aircraft carrier redeployed in the Persian Gulf.

2. Iran has just announced that its fleet of speed boats that are armed with missile launchers are to be redesigned to be stealth enabled. In other words, they will no longer be detected by US radar.

The war is coming, though it tarry...wait for it...it will come and the timing harmonizes with my other studies:

The time of the judgment of the dead and living is over

God is sealing the 144000

We are in the final shaking time

Lots of people have difficulty applying Daniel 2 to our time, i.e., 4 endtime American presidents. And some here have scoffed me for my biblical interpretations calling it everything but reliable. But I continue to study.

In my studies, I told everyone, who would listen for 14 months before the fact, that Pope Benedict XVI would not be pope after the spring of 2013. Then when it happened, I learned by the fulfillment of prophecy details that I did not understand before it happened. Likewise, from my study of prophecy, I saw that President Bush II was the last American president identified in Daniel 2, then it was back to the drawing board to see what I missed when he yielded the office to President Obama.

That was most interesting. As I restudied Daniel 2 & 7, I realized that I had overlooked that the Roman power was twofold: pagan  and papal. So I found Obama in Daniel 2. And since I understood the 7 heads on the healed sea-beast in Revelation 13 to be the popes from Pius XI through Benedict XVI and the 10 horns to be Presidents Truman through Clinton, I had no trouble seeing the two horns on the earth beast that followed were Bush II and Obama. But Obama was not the last (horn) American President. The scoffers took me to task. Instead of looking at the evidence and seeing what was right, they mocked the study because it was not fulfilled as I had presented it.

But God is gracious. And I have continued to study. And what I discovered fills me with hope. 

I knew that the duo (translated as two in the 42 months of Revelation 13) had been fulfilled as 42 full months with a little time left over by pope John-Paul II. He died 42 full months after 9/11/01 on 4/2/05. I also knew from looking at all the particulars that on the Hebrew calendar it was exactly 42 plus 2 months to the day from 9/11/01 to 4/2/05. The Bible writers used the Hebrew calendar. It is lunar. A month has t be added periodically to keep it in sync with our solar calendar. The month of Adar I was added twice between 9/11/01 and 4/2/05. And in Luke 10:1 duo is translated as 2 & 2.  That solved the mystery of the 4 kings. The duo horns on the earth beast are 2&2: Presidents Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Michael... for it is written that there will be a time of trouble like we have never seen and Michael will stand for his people (cf Daniel 12:1).

So the bottom line, as I understand it is: when Michael stands for his people, Michael will stand for His people.

IMHO, It is time to get ready to go home.

"The final events will be rapid ones" according to you know who

Gregory Matthews

As to The Trumpet:   As previously stated, it has it beginning in the work of  The Worldwide Church of God and H. W. Armstrong.  When Armstrong was alive, he was attractive to some Adventists, due to his Sabbath-keeping beliefs.  However, in major area Armstrong differed from Adventist understandings.   The following church is just one of the splits that took place upon his death. Major doctrinal differences exist between those groups. 

The Philadelphia Trumpet is a free of charge monthly magazine published by the Philadelphia Church of God, also available online. The magazine's focus is on domestic and international current events, societal commentary, and Bible based self-help articles, which often source Biblical writing as prophecy relating to world events. The magazine's editor in chief Gerald Flurry, Pastor General of the PCG, characterizes the magazine as the successor to the Worldwide Church of God's The Plain Truth magazine, when under the direction of Herbert W. Armstrong. The magazine's advertisements consist solely of free of charge offers for PCG books, booklets and other materials, much of which were originally published by Armstrong. The PCG was awarded ownership of the main core of Armstrong's books, booklets and The Bible Correspondence Course by the US Supreme Court in 2003 when sued by WCG for printing and distributing one of Armstrong's books.

hch

But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. GC88 443.2

The beast is a counterfeit of Christ. Jesus lived for 30 years before he was anointed. Jesus overcame three temptations to begin His ministry. And He ministered 3.5 years or 1260 days.

The papal beast began to rise in 508 as a results of the Franks effort to conquer the Visigoths  (After they killed Alaric II in battle, his son, Gesalic became king of the Visigoths and he was ousted [plucked up] in 508 by Theodoric the Great). Then the Eastern Roman Army plucked up King Gelimer of the Vandals (by 533). And lastly, they plucked up King Witigis in 538. Thus in a 30 year period three horns that stood in the way of the formation of the papacy were removed.

Pope Vigilius was appointed by the Eastern Roman Emperor as Christ was anointed by God. Then the papacy ruled for 1260 years from 538 to 1798 as Christ had ministered for 1260 days.

Christ was betrayed by a friend, Judas. Pope Pius VI was betrayed by the French in 1798.

Christ had a deadly wound: He was crucified, but He did not stay dead. The pope had a deadly wound in 1798, he was removed from head of church and state. Jesus died on Friday. Pius was jailed in 1798 and died early in 1799. Jesus rested in His tomb Sabbath: There was no pope for most of 1799. Christ arose Sunday (thee first day of the week): Pope Pius VII was elected and installed in 1800 (the first year of the new century) when the papacy was resurrected.

To understand the rise of the image beast, study the formation of the papacy: It had an Eastern Emperor's political appointee in control of the state church in March 538 at the end of its 30 years, when the third Arian king was plucked up. The image beast is the USA. In 1989, the ruler of Iran (Ruhollah Khomeini) who had arisen to power after the revolution died and a new man was placed in his position as a head of church and state (Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei). February 1, 1989 Iran warms up to Russia AND it is the Anniversary of restoration of Iran's theocracy (that is celebrated for 10 days). As the Eastern Roman Army and its allies had plucked up 3 kings (Gesalic, Gelimer, Witigis) in the Western Roman Empire, America has plucked up two kings in the former Eastern Roman Empire (Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein) with a third king yet to go. My study indicates that it will be a ruler in Iran and sometime in 2019 fits the 30 year timing that is noted in the rise of the papacy.(A February to March scenario is worthy of watching especially considering that Iran is planning missile launches to deploy satellites that the USA opposes, and Iran is reportedly planning to send its fleet to patrol the Atlantic in that time frame.)

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. Habakkuk 2:1 

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.  Mark 13:37

Gregory Matthews

HCH said in the quote below:

By any chance, are you quoting yourself?  The voice, to me, sounds like your voice.

I am just asking as I do not know.

hch
3 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH said in the quote below:

By any chance, are you quoting yourself?  The voice, to me, sounds like your voice.

I am just asking as I do not know.

no

hch

As I watch:

The US secretary of Defense has recently stepped down

The President is threatening marshal law along the southern boarder... to make it possible for him to build his wall

parts of the US Government are shut down

and now our navy is provoking China

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-sends-military-to-intercept-us-in-disputed-sea/ar-BBRWCzX?ocid=spartandhp

The days in which we live are solemn and important. The Spirit of God is gradually but surely being withdrawn from the earth. Plagues and judgments are already falling upon the despisers of the grace of God. The calamities by land and sea, the unsettled state of society, the alarms of war, are portentous. They forecast approaching events of the greatest magnitude. The agencies of evil are combining their forces, and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones.--Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 11

phkrause
3 hours ago, hch said:

As I watch:

The US secretary of Defense has recently stepped down

The President is threatening marshal law along the southern boarder... to make it possible for him to build his wall

parts of the US Government are shut down

and now our navy is provoking China

It's funny that the POTUS is threatening marshal law!! Yet the republicans were claiming for 8 years that Obama was gonna do that, but yet it never even came close or even thought about by him!!

stinsonmarri
On 11/26/2018 at 10:51 PM, JoeMo said:

Asshur, son of Shem, who was white, also took the name Ninus.

Joe: I just notice this, Shem was not White my friend, he was olive brown. Japheth was White and Ham had high yellow to ebony or black skin children. Read Gen 9:27, and it will tell you that Japheth eventually dwelled in the tents of Shem. Persia conquered Elam. The Elamites were Semitic and they mixed with the Kushites. Iran is ancient Persia who people were White the Aryan people who conquered Shem's land, then Greece, then Rome. The Iranian have various shades of color. They do look like the Germans or Europeans because they mixed with both Shem and Ham. Yemen belong to Ham but his children mix with Shem's children way before Japheth children took over and mix with Shem and then dwelled in his land!

Blessings!

B/W Photodude

One of the few word studies in Hebrew I will get into would be the relationship between red, Adam, earth, and even the planet Mars:

red adom אָדֹם

Adam (אדם) literally means "red"

blood dam דָּם

ground or earth  Adamah  אדמה

Mars  Ma•a•dim  מַאְדִּים

We can imagine all kinds of colors, but keep in mind that Shem, Ham, and Japheth were all full brothers. Possibly you could have an array of colors in three brothers, but since no one was there to actually see them, it is all speculation. I am not really will to go out on a limb and say the "colors of the races" was evident in Noah's sons. No one can know what their colors were.

Adam is said in SOP to have been red. And even his name has that Hebrew entymological relationship to color and even the earth (dirt).

While we are here, Saturn has an interesting name

Shabbatai שבתאי, Saturn

Meaning: "the restful one," whose name is parallel to that of the Sabbath Day; the Seventh day; the day of rest. Esoterically, Saturn embodies Time itself. In the midst of time's passage, Saturn remains still and silent, drawing all endeavors to a close.

hch
1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

One of the few word studies in Hebrew I will get into would be the relationship between red, Adam, earth, and even the planet Mars:

red adom אָדֹם

Adam (אדם) literally means "red"

blood dam דָּם

ground or earth  Adamah  אדמה

Mars  Ma•a•dim  מַאְדִּים

We can imagine all kinds of colors, but keep in mind that Shem, Ham, and Japheth were all full brothers. Possibly you could have an array of colors in three brothers, but since no one was there to actually see them, it is all speculation. I am not really will to go out on a limb and say the "colors of the races" was evident in Noah's sons. No one can know what their colors were.

Adam is said in SOP to have been red. And even his name has that Hebrew entymological relationship to color and even the earth (dirt).

While we are here, Saturn has an interesting name

Shabbatai שבתאי, Saturn

Meaning: "the restful one," whose name is parallel to that of the Sabbath Day; the Seventh day; the day of rest. Esoterically, Saturn embodies Time itself. In the midst of time's passage, Saturn remains still and silent, drawing all endeavors to a close.

Actually if it is important, Genesis lists how the earth was divided. Follow the migration paths of Shem, Japheth, and Ham and the answer will surprise you.

hch
5 hours ago, phkrause said:

It's funny that the POTUS is threatening marshal law!! Yet the republicans were claiming for 8 years that Obama was gonna do that, but yet it never even came close or even thought about by him!!

Funny? might I suggest a different word choice? SAD … odd … ridiculous … unusual … strange... unfortunate

B/W Photodude
40 minutes ago, hch said:

Actually if it is important, Genesis lists how the earth was divided. Follow the migration paths of Shem, Japheth, and Ham and the answer will surprise you.

Not really why you are saying it is important. I do not recall saying anything wasn't important. I simply said I was not going to get into a color matching game when it is not possible for us to even know. Following the migration paths do not help and I am well aware of the migration paths.

B/W Photodude

From the General Conference session of 1897

Elder Kauble.—I read in the Testimonies that we ought not to teach new doctrines until after counseling with the leading brethren. The question comes, Are we to take our own individual judgment as to what is light?

Ellot Waggoner–No; we are not to take our own individual judgment about anything. Cursed is the man that trusteth in man. There is nothing so accursed as for a man to trust in himself. We have the mind of the Spirit to depend on, instead of our own. That statement in the Testimonies is needed, but we need not be worried over it. Did you ever meet a man, and he would say, I have a new sermon, a new point, some new light. He tells you about it, and says, What do you think about this. He does not mean, of course, to ask your advice, but only to get your assent to his theory, so that he will feel more secure. I will tell you that in all my experience I have never seen anything in that way. In all my experience in the truth I have never yet found a new point, or gone to any one and said, I have a new point; because I never tried to get out anything new. I have not the slightest sympathy with anybody that goes about to get out new theories. Such a one could be in better business than that.

hch
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:20 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Not really why you are saying it is important. I do not recall saying anything wasn't important. I simply said I was not going to get into a color matching game when it is not possible for us to even know. Following the migration paths do not help and I am well aware of the migration paths.

The migration paths show who went to Africa and who stayed in the in the Mideast. It time to concern ourselves with salvation issues.

hch
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:18 PM, B/W Photodude said:

From the General Conference session of 1897

Elder Kauble.—I read in the Testimonies that we ought not to teach new doctrines until after counseling with the leading brethren. The question comes, Are we to take our own individual judgment as to what is light?

Ellot Waggoner–No; we are not to take our own individual judgment about anything. Cursed is the man that trusteth in man. There is nothing so accursed as for a man to trust in himself. We have the mind of the Spirit to depend on, instead of our own. That statement in the Testimonies is needed, but we need not be worried over it. Did you ever meet a man, and he would say, I have a new sermon, a new point, some new light. He tells you about it, and says, What do you think about this. He does not mean, of course, to ask your advice, but only to get your assent to his theory, so that he will feel more secure. I will tell you that in all my experience I have never seen anything in that way. In all my experience in the truth I have never yet found a new point, or gone to any one and said, I have a new point; because I never tried to get out anything new. I have not the slightest sympathy with anybody that goes about to get out new theories. Such a one could be in better business than that.

On the surface this sounds like  great counsel. Unfortunately, in my experience, when I repeatedly tried to put it in practice, most of my fellow believers that I encountered were not interested in studying. They had the Laodicean mindset that they knew everything of importance regarding salvation issues and made countless excuses or rejected everything that they did not understand without looking at the matter objectively.

My favorite Author states that God has called every SDA to be a watchmen.

When we see salvation issues, we must say something or we will be held accountable for the loss of souls. Our task is to give the warning, not to worry how it is received. On the other hand, if we encounter wolves in sheep's clothing who cast a shadow over the work that we are doing, God will take care of them in His own way and in His own time. If we encounter doubting souls, that cannot discern between truth and error, we are to pray with and for them. And if we encounter rebels that call sweet sour or trip the blind, we are to pray for them as well. It takes all kinds of people for the wheat and tares to grow together until the harvest.

Bottom line as I read it: study to show ourselves approved of God workers that need not to be ashamed when we stand before God because the Holy Spirit led us to rightly divide the word of truth; and work out our salvation in the love of Jesus with fear and trembling.