Kingdom of Adventistan
hch

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

whbae

There is a magazine called "Trumpet" issued monthly by the Church of Philadelphia in PA.  The current issue talks about Iran.  I think it will do some good for all christians read this magazine  which is free of  charge.   I am sure a lot of you will enjoy reading the articles in the magazine.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

phkrause
3 hours ago, whbae said:

There is a magazine called "Trumpet" issued monthly by the Church of Philadelphia in PA.  The current issue talks about Iran.  I think it will do some good for all christians read this magazine  which is free of  charge.   I am sure a lot of you will enjoy reading the articles in the magazine.

Where do you get this magazine from? On line, at a website? or from the news stand?

stinsonmarri
6 hours ago, whbae said:

I do not agree with the Trumpet Magazine and here is why:

The oldest city in Germany is Trier; a city whose inhabitants say was founded around 2000 B.C. by the Assyrians. The Trumpet

This is not true:

The first traces of human settlement in the area of the city show evidence of linear pottery settlements dating from the early Neolithic period. Since the last pre-Christian centuries, members of the Celtic tribe of the Treveri settled in the area of today's Trier. Heinen, p. 1-12

Then the magazine made this claim:

The original Ninus was Nimrod, grandson of Ham, of the black race. Asshur, son of Shem, who was white, also took the name Ninus. He is the Ninus ii of ancient historic record who founded Nineveh. The Trumpet

Really? Now it is sad how Nimrod turned out even though he was black, but the Bible clearly states that he build Nineveh in the land of the Assyrians:

He was a mighty hunter before YAHWEH: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before YAHWEH And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of ShinarFrom that land he went forth to Assyria and built Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, and Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city. Gen 10:9-12 HRB

Now I like to know where on earth did they come up with the idea that Shem's descendants are White???? You know Wanderer stated a true fact that even though White people call themselves white they truly are not! They have color too you mostly see pink or red in their skin! They do have a real light color that make some to look pale or slightly a tint of yellow but not white! However Shem's descendants were light brown to dark brown. Now I can honestly tell I have seem some of my black brother's and sister who are so black they look blue black or an ashy gray black and that's a fact! But to make it appear that Shem is the color of Japheth is totally wrong. The proof is that the Bible stated clearly in Gen 9:27 that Japheth would dwell in the tents of Shem. Now if you notice Iran who really mean Aryans the Medes and Persians came down and mixed with the Elamelites who came from Shem. But history and the Bible states that the Kushites and the Elamelites married and mix together. When you look at the people of the near East they have colors close to the Europeans who are Germans, Turds, Russians etc. also Shem who are light brown and Ham who have dark color skin. It all mix up and the DNA says the same!

Here is true historical facts as well:

Ninus (Greek: Νίνος), according to Greek historians writing in the Hellenistic period and later, was accepted as the eponymous founder of Nineveh (also called Νίνου πόλις "city of Ninus" in Greek), ancient capital of Assyria. His name is not attested on the Assyrian King List or in any cuneiform literature; he does not seem to represent any one personage known to modern history, and is more likely a conflation of several real and/or fictional figures of antiquity, as seen to the Greeks through the mists of time.  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This Ninus II is not real but fiction. I know that the Assyrians did not want to give Nimrod credit for building Nineveh due to family pride. But other historical accounts also gives him that credit.

Now I also read on their views about Iran:

EUROPE AND IRAN ON COURSE FOR A CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS

Iran is still a major force of provocation and destabilization in the world.

The Trumpet has forecast for years that Iran isn’t going to be stopped before it ignites a serious war, a war that will, in fact, escalate into the next worldwide war.

We also forecast that Iran’s primary adversary in that war will not be the Jewish state of Israel, which Iranian leaders call “the little Satan,” or even America, “the great Satan.”

It will be a united European empire spearheaded by Germany.

These are bold and dramatic forecasts that the Trumpet has consistently emphasized for more than a quarter century. Yet current events are lining up to bring this scenario to pass.

The holy wars between the Catholics and Muslims are about to make a comeback. Europe and the Iran are headed toward war over control of Jerusalem, nuclear weapons, terrorism and access to oil. Find out why peace is not an option and why the Trumpet is watching for another violent crusade. The Trumpet

Nope it is not going to happen and the Bible tells exactly what will happen shortly. I don't know why everyone keep thinking that the Ashkenazi and the false Judaic religion are the chosen people by YAHWEH, they are not, they are Germans who adopted yes through marriage a false religion that YAHWEH never authorized if so prove it Biblically please! They are not IsraEL or Hebrews they said that themselves.

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to all a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

I agree!

In conclusion this magazine is an offshoot of Herbert W. Armstrong Church, the World Church of God! They split off after the shocking facts on Armstrong but this magazine give dedication to his book. So I did check it out and do not agree with whbae because the magazine writers are prejudice and write false historical views.

Blessings!

JoeMo
10 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

In conclusion this magazine is an offshoot of Herbert W. Armstrong Church, the World Church of God!

I first learned about the Sabbath from the Worldwide Church of God.  Went to their church in Kansas City once - and decided that time that they were white supremacists.  Had to find another Sabbath keeping church.  Thats how I became an SDA.

14 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

The original Ninus was Nimrod, grandson of Ham, of the black race. Asshur, son of Shem, who was white, also took the name Ninus.

How do they know Ham was black and Shem was white?  That's enough to turn me off from the magazine.

stinsonmarri
2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

How do they know Ham was black and Shem was white?  That's enough to turn me off from the magazine.

Joe, I truly can't believe that you would ask that. Don't you know? I never said that Shem was White the magazine that I quoted from said that! But I am a descendant of Ham and I have trace my DNA back to Afrika. My ancestors came from Afrika and I seen a lot of them when I lived in Israel, and brother many of my Afrikan relatives are blue black and gray ashy black in color as some have blonde hair and blue eyes. The blonde hair of Afrikan is bronze and wooli thick very course and curly. The Hebrew and Arabic, in which the word chamam means "to be hot" and "to be black," the latter signification being derived from the former. "Khem" (Cham or Ham) which means "burnt" or "black."

Warm, hot, and hence the south; also an Egyptian word meaning "black", the youngest son of Noah. Easton's Bible Dictionary

I was not upset about them saying Nimrod is Black, that is true. It is the lie they told against the Bible about a Ninus II. Nimrod who did sin and brought on religions of the world is the only man that actually rule the entire world. No one else have ever rule the entire world! Believe it, his kingdom stretch from Mesopotamia to Australia! This man build a huge empire and Babylon was to be its capital!

Then is was the false claim about Shem being White and the Assyrians were Germans and claim to build the city of Trier. I am an historian and I know that the Celtic build that city, they are known in the Bible as the Galatians! They are also the Irish and Scottish people, the original Europeans before the Aryan invasions along with the Germans. Indo represents the Aryan and Europeans as Indo-Europeans! I have some Celtic blood in me as well. Now the prejudice did turn me off and that's why I brought it up. I hope you understand now my friend!

Blessings!

whbae

The Web site for Trumpet:www.theTrumpet.com.   Email:letters@thetrumpet.com

JoeMo
11 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Joe, I truly can't believe that you would ask that. Don't you know? I never said that Shem was White the magazine that I quoted from said that!

I know that Marri.  I was talking about the quote from the magazine.  I've read enough of your posts to know you would never say that.  I respect your research and knowledge.

stinsonmarri
12 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I know that Marri.  I was talking about the quote from the magazine.  I've read enough of your posts to know you would never say that.  I respect your research and knowledge.

Sorry Joe I misunderstood and thank you very much for the compliment. Humbly my knowledge is from THE HOLY SPIRIT and that makes me feel great to have your approval!😊

Blessings!