Kingdom of Adventistan

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

1 hour ago, The Wanderer said:

The unfortunate part here is where some leave out the "blood of the saints or martyrs" from this prophecy, and their entire history of sacrifice and hardship, which all led to Victory In Christ, for some reason, it is preferred to just talk about Satan's great "power" and all the horrible things coming, without saying anything about the main point of all prophecy, which is victory IN Christ, through:

1) the blood of the saints,

2) and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus (Rev 17:6, 18:24, 19:2)

Apostate Protestants in America will fulfill that aspect of the prophecy soon enough.

The holy Scriptures inform us that, in the last days, Satan will work with power, and signs, and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness. To those who do not love the truth he even appears as an angel of light. These words are fulfilled in the deceptions and false teachings of the present time. Spiritualists make the path to hell most attractive. Spirits of darkness are clothed by these deceptive teachers in pure robes of Heaven, and they have power to deceive those not fortified with Bible truth.  {ST, April 12, 1883 par. 1}  

Satan is a cunning foe. And it is not difficult for the evil angels to represent both saints and sinners who have died, and make these representations visible to human eyes. These manifestations will be more frequent, and developments of a more startling character will appear as we near the close of time. We need not be astonished at anything in the line of deceptions to allure the unwary, and deceive, if possible, the very elect. Spiritualists quote, "Prove all things." But God has, for the benefit of his people who live amid the perils of the last days, proved this class, and given the result of his proving.  {ST, April 12, 1883 par. 8}  

On 10/1/2018 at 2:26 PM, hch said:

Since the text clearly states that the 7 are KINGS,

Okay, just for discussion, let's say your claims are worthy of debate. Starting in Rev17:12, it speaks of 10 horns being 10 kings.  Who are they? They must be associated with the 7 kings previously mentioned; they are on their heads.  These 10 kings had not yet received power in John's time, but will reign for 1 hour with the beast. Using the ever-popular day for a year principle, that works out to about 2 weeks. After that, verse 16 speaks of these 10 horns hating the harlot, eating her flesh, and burning her with fire.

So ... are popes or cardinals going to the down the RCC and burn down the Vatical after they make war with the Lamb?  Or have these events already taken place?

BTW, your "argument" did nothing to convince that the text "clearly" states that they were kings and not kingdoms.

On 10/1/2018 at 2:50 PM, The Wanderer said:

we must conclude that the eighth head, which was of the seven and ultimately exercised their power, represents the current-day religious power,

By 2030, Islam will outnumber Christians; and therefore be the "current" religious power.

35 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Okay, just for discussion, let's say your claims are worthy of debate. Starting in Rev17:12, it speaks of 10 horns being 10 kings.  Who are they? They must be associated with the 7 kings previously mentioned; they are on their heads.  These 10 kings had not yet received power in John's time, but will reign for 1 hour with the beast. Using the ever-popular day for a year principle, that works out to about 2 weeks. After that, verse 16 speaks of these 10 horns hating the harlot, eating her flesh, and burning her with fire.

So ... are popes or cardinals going to the down the RCC and burn down the Vatical after they make war with the Lamb?  Or have these events already taken place?

BTW, your "argument" did nothing to convince that the text "clearly" states that they were kings and not kingdoms.

My intention has always been discussion. 

The text states that it is talking about 8 kings. It is on you to justify the changing of the plain word of God from the kings that it clearly states to the kingdoms that your private interpretation is interpreting it to read because the text is discussing two sets of kings whose reign overlap.

Revelation 13 explains that Satan's power, seat, and authority are given to the first beast (the papacy) before the prophecy transitions to the second beast. The (2nd beast) earth beast is identified in that it calls fire down from the sky.

Then Rev 17 states that the 8 kings and the 10 horns are allotted 1 hour. Rev 13 had stated that the first beast has a deadly wound that is HEALED. So the prophetic  hour aligns not with the wounding (1798) of the papal beast, but with its healing (1929). The first of the 7 heads that received the kinship back in 1929 was Pius XI. The second was his successor,  Pope Pius XII.

Using the identifying criteria that the earth beast calls fire down from the sky, Truman rained fire down on Japan and it has been reported that he was put in office by the Jesuits. Thus Truman was President that aligns with the beginning of the prophetic hour (83 years 4 months...prophetic hour  14 October 1929 through 14 February 2013). just before the prophetic hour ended on 14 February 2013) President Clinton fulfilled the count of being the 10th horn/American President and the power. seat, and authority transitioned from the papal beast (that had bonded with the American Presidents from Truman to Clinton) to the earth-beast during the reign of President Bush II while Pope Benedict XVI reigned as the 7th head until the hour was ended.

Thus when this hour ended the two American Presidents/lamblike horns on the earth beast were Bush II and Obama. Horns are identified as kings/rulers (presidents are like kings in that they rule). Thus by faith I called it... Obama would be America's last President revealed in this prophecy. But after President was inaugurated, I had to go back to the Bible and study some more. The Greek word duo used in Rev 13 was fulfilled as 2 plus 2 regarding the 42 months allotted to Pope John-Paul II . From 8/11/01 he lived 42 months and 20 days. On the Hebrew calendar, he ruled exactly 42 plus 2 months to the day. The Hebrew calendar had added Adar I exactly twice during that period. Thus duo should be read as 2 & 2 each of the 2 times that it appears in Revelation. 13. Thus  when duo describes the 2 horns on the lamblike earth beast. I now understand that these horns are 2 & 2:Presidents... Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Pence.

Thus as Isaiah had stated that Cyrus reign when Babylon was toppled, Daniel is saying that Michael (Pence) will stand for his people when Babylon is toppled at Christ's Coming. And in response to Michael Pence standing, Michael (Christ) will for His people.

And somewhere in this scenario, President Trump or Pence will stir up Iran to attack our fleet in the Persian Gulf. Then the final events will be rapid ones as they escalate.

4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

By 2030, Islam will outnumber Christians; and therefore be the "current" religious power.

Those who fall into the trap of setting a time for the Lord to come will set it too far in the future (after Christ will come?)

19 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

"Islam" so called, is NOT a country. Or a Kingdom. It is a religion.

Islam is more than a religion - it is a lifestyle as well as the guiding power behind the governments of several countries - especially in the Middle East, North Africa, and Indonesia.  Their governments are theocracies that prohibit or strongly discourage the practice of all non-Islamic  religions.  They actively practice what their holy books promote - the destruction of all Christians and Jews - frequently supported by the Islamic governments of their countries.  What non-Islamic countries or even regions actively persecute Islam?  How many non-Islamic countries approve the persecution of Muslims?  How many Muslims have been killed in recent years by bands of marauding Christians relative to the number of Christians killed by marauding bands of Muslims?

"the first beast (the papacy)"

"Truman rained fire down on Japan and it has been reported that he was put in office by the Jesuits"

"Daniel is saying that Michael (Pence) will stand for his people when Babylon is toppled at Christ's Coming. And in response to Michael Pence standing, Michael (Christ) will for His people."

The kindest thing I can say is that I DEFINITELY disagree with you on the above.

16 hours ago, hch said:

It is on you to justify the changing of the plain word of God from the kings that it clearly states to the kingdoms that your private interpretation is interpreting it

This is NOT my "private" interpretation. Bible scholars (including some SDA scholars) who are much more credible than you read Rev. 17 the same way I do.  What makes you think you are right and almost everyone else is wrong?  Do you have a private line to heaven?

7 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

A kingdom; within the context of this discussion is NOT a religion.

Are you saying that a theocratic government does not incorporate religion into their laws? Look at Iran.  Look at Saudi Arabia.  Look at present-day Turkey.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, JoeMo said:

Then how is it that satan was in heaven at the same time as the other 'sons of God" were there in Job's time?

Joe, Satan tried to get in and the sons of ELOHIYM are not angels, they are unfallen worlds.

ELOHIYM, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by HIS SON, whom HE hath appointed HEIR of all things, by whom also HE made the worlds.  For unto which of the angels said HE at any time, Thou art MY SON, this day have I begotten THEE? And again, I will be to him a FATHER , and he shall be to ME a Son? Heb 1:1, 2, 5

Cain and his descendants are in Gen Chapter Four, not in Five. Gen 4:26 start with Seth and Chapter Five deals only with Adam to Seth and his descendants that remain faithful.

And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon THE NAME of YAHWEH. Gen 4:26 

Now there was a day when the sons of ELOHIYM came to present themselves before YAHWEH, and Satan came also among them. Job 1:6 

Look, they came to present themselves and Satan was among them. The Bible warns us that Satan can appear as an angel of light! 2Co 11:14  We know he can appear like men and that mean he can appeared like these unfallen beings. But he was stop before entering into the gates of Heaven. The Bible also shows that righteous angels have keys so that proves Satan cannot get into Heaven.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. When 1the morning stars sang together, and all 2the sons of ELOHIYM shouted for joy? Job 38: 4, 7 

These Scriptures let you know that Satan was already kicked out before the foundation of the earth was made! 1 the stars represent angels and 2 the sons of ELOHIYM that shouted are the unfailing worlds that saw the earth completed!

But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave authority to become sons of ELOHIYM, to the ones believing into HIS NAME, John 1:12

For as many as are led by the SPIRIT of ELOHIYM, these are sons of ELOHIYM. Rom 8:14 

Beloved, now are we the sons of ELOHIYM and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when HE shall appear, we shall be like HIM; for we shall see HIM as HE IS. 1John 3:2 

Blessings!

[Stinsonmarri is not using a standard translation of the Bible that most of us here are using.  She is using a translation that replaces the typical words for God with Elohiym  and Yahweh.  We have an agreement that she will identify such translations when she uses them.   This is just a reminder--GM.]

On 10/1/2018 at 4:50 PM, The Wanderer said:

From this accounting of the seven kings, we can and must understand that when the one that had "not yet come" at the time of which John was writing, appears on the scene, he is here called an eighth, though he is really "of the seven," in the sense that he absorbed and exercised their power.

Let's count the kings, but first understand that the popes never ever call themselves kings. 

Succession to the imperial crown throughout the history of the Holy Roman Empire depended upon coronation by the pope and, especially later, election. Holy Roman Empire - Empire and papacy from the Encyclopedia Britannica

The seeds of the Papal States as a sovereign political entity were planted in the 6th century. Beginning in 535, the Byzantine Empire, under emperor Justinian I, launched a reconquest of Italy that took decades and devastated Italy's political and economic structures. Papal States - Wikipedia

When the Lombards threatened to take over the whole peninsula in the 750s, Pope Stephen II (or III; 752–757) appealed for aid to the Frankish ruler Pippin III (the Short), who “restored” the lands of central Italy to the Roman see, ignoring the claim of the Byzantine Empire to sovereignty there. This Donation of Pepin (756) provided the basis for the papal claim to temporal power. The Papal States from the EurAtlas and the Encyclopedia Britannica

I truly want all to understand that history uplifts the Bible to show its validity. Notice most just concentrate on the Papal States, but if you understand the papacy had a special type of power. It had these states, but control of Europe and more.  Both Daniel Chapter 7 and Revelation Chapter 13 and 17 when describing the seven heads of the beast they agree. Now you will not find Daniel mentioning the 7 heads, but he mentions that the beast has 10 horns on his head. Rev Chapter 13 states that the beast; "having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." Notice the ten horns are upon his head with crowns and his head the name blasphemy. The also had seven other heads, but his head was the main one and Rev Chapter 17 proves it!

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition Rev 17:11

Wander is right the beast is the eighth and goes into the Lake of Fire both Dan and Rev state this for a fact. So now the Seven heads, again let's look at the horns Daniel saw. A stout ones comes up and plucks out three of them and he shall think to change Times and Laws. Listen Daniel and Revelation are the same book one shows how certain empires had certain religion parts of Nimrod and united the parts together to make a whole. In Daniel it shows all the parts of those empires, Neo Babylon, Persia, Greece and Papal Rome also the stout fellow which is Papacy Rome. What needs to be understand is time! We are not dealing with Daniel Chapter 12 that is during the Time of Trouble and after only. However two heads are missing in Daniel but the Bible will provide history and YAHWEH'S Wisdom. So from Dan Chapter 7 to Rev Chapter 13:10. 11-17 is after the Time of Trouble, when probation is close! Verse 13:18 is so important because the Bible is given you caution that only those who have Wisdom of YAHWEH will understand this first. So what most think is not what this verse mean, I will not deal with this at this time!

Rev 17:1-11 is showing three important things, the whore, the beast, and the seven heads! Again is repeated you have to have Wisdom of YAHWEH! If you read the whore is riding the beast right! The angel tell John, he now is going to tell him the mystery of The woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.” We are going through periods of time and the horns this time start with verse 12 with no crowns is another period of time. The stout horn move from being a horn to a head then its certain powers died leaving a Church who is whore for now! The papacy is giving powers again and it is in Revelation but you will be shock!!!

The seven heads have always been empires, while the horn were powerful men. The stout horn power was immense and different that is what made him stout and have eyes and a mouth to speak! If you look up horns in Aramaic in Daniel it means power and mountain! 

The seven heads where the woman sat and she like the beast dealt with water.This is symbolic that they both came from people of Mesopotamia and Africa to Europe and now in America, "the wilderness."  Here is the Wisdom of the seven heads where did everything begin and where are the major empires are known? Did they have contact with YAHWEH and oppose HIM, yes!  Assyria, Egypt, Neo-Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the one to have short time is Papacy Rome.

The KJV used the word king which is not actual the right word. This is what Strong states; "through the notion of a foundation of power; a sovereign." Did you know that YAHWEH is only to be call SOVEREIGN and the reason is clear only HE has the FOUNDATION of POWER. Satan knows and he wanted man to oppose HIM that he is sovereign and man controls this type of power. Each one of these empires sought worship and that's the key, THIS BELONG TO ONLY THE MOST HIGH!!!! The word king is so insignificant to what is taking place. And believe me, all of them including the beast are just puppets because Satan wants himself to be worship. Boy you all need to understand the image to the beast!!!! When can an image breathe and have life?

The angel told John one is, that's because he was visiting John on Patmos during the time of the Roman Empire!!!!! Look up and see the five fallen before the one is!   Henry I will get back with you on Iran       

Happy Sabbath and blessings!

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

ELOHIYM, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets ...

I looked through every English Translation out there, and I didn't find any that used the word Elohiym in Heb. 1:1.  Even the Orthodox Jewish Bible uses does not use that term for God.

"In many and various drakhim (ways) Hashem in amolike times (olden times) spoke to the Avot by the Nevi’im." (Heb. 1:1 OJB)

The same comment applies to all the other NT verses where you have used the word "Elohiym". Please tell me what accepted translation of the Bible that you use.

Elohiym (or Elohim) is a Hebrew term - one among many translated as God in the OT; along with El Shaddai and Yahweh.  It is a plural term. In my humble opinion, Substituting the Hebrew term for the Greek term in a mistranslation.  But what do I know?

In the OT, Elohim could either be the most high God or little wannabe Gods, like the false gods Baal, Dagon, and Molech. Otherwise, why would God say:

"Elohim [God] stands in the divine assembly; there with the elohim" (Psalm 82:1 CJB)   Later on in the Psalm, God says:

"“My decree is: ‘You are elohim [gods, judges],
sons of the Most High all of you.
7 Nevertheless, you will die like mortals;
like any prince, you will fall.’”

These sons of God (elohim)will perish - probably in the lake of fire.

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon THE NAME of YAHWEH. Gen 4:26 

International Standard Version (ISV) translates this verse differently: "Seth also fathered a son, whom he named Enosh. At that time, profaning the name of the Lord began."  Weren't people already worshipping the Lord prior to Enos?  Like Adam and Seth?  According to Gen. 5:6, Enos (or Enosh) lived over 900 years - up to the time of the flood.He would have still been alive when Noah was born.  People DEFINITELY were profaning the Lord by then.

Another point - in the OT, only direct creations of God were called "sons of God".  All descendants of Adam are called "sons of man".  Even the geneologies of Jesus point this out"

"the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God." (Luke 3:37-38)

In the NT, the only reason we can be called "sons (and daughters) of God" is that we are a "new creation" (2 Cor. 5:17); and only God can create.

So, while I appreciate your exhaustive research to support your position, I respectfully disagree with most of it.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, The Wanderer said:

OK Thanks for clarification. I see where you are coming from; however, there is still nothing stating in scripture that Satan will personate a Pope. That would not fool anyone, but according to scripture, almost all will be fooled when he personates Christ. I thought thats what we are talking about here.

You are welcome. The points that I have made continuously from scripture is that

(1) Satan is the one that goes into perdition.

(2) When he gave his power, seat, and authority to the papacy, it became a satanic manifestation. When the pope was recognized by Mussolini, the pope (religious leader) became a political leader (king with his kingdom restored...deadly wound healed).

(3) The restoration of the pope as a king (political leader) was affirmed by Reagan and the pope was elevated to be head of all the churches (world's moral LEADER) by Bush I.

(4) Benedict XVI reigned a short space (29 March 2006 to 28 February 2013...1 day and 1 month short of 7 years the number of completion) to fulfill the hour prophesied in Revelation 17 (83 years 4 months) that confirms the identity of the 7 kings as 7 popes.

(5) The 8th is Pope John-Paul II (since he is dead for him to be the 8th Satan has to pretend to be John-Paul II. Thus Satan is also the the  8th king (who goes to perdition) he pretends to be John-Paul II (a human being) then Satan personates Christ to seal the deal. 

(6) This will happen while Popes Francis and Benedict are still living because Satan is the dragon (masquerading as John-Paul II) Francis is the beast (head of the papacy), and Benedict is the false prophet :

Are not such teachers the pretenders to whom Christ referred when He said, “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing…” in opposition to the requirements of God, he measures himself and others by his own finite, fallible standard…the pope of Rome… He claims great spiritual riches…and boasts of the grace of Christ, which he has turned into lasci­viousness…and by smooth words and deceptive speeches will deceive the unwary and those who do not try the professions of men by the great Tester of character ( RH, July 24, 1888 par. 11 )

Denying the scenario that I just outlined will keep folks in darkness. Prove it and believe it OR disprove it and show where that is not what the Scriptures is forewarning about.

Present Truth will bless those who believe it. Fake News will be a curst to those who are deceived by it. The deceived will not be able to help themselves or others. Thus the work that they could and should do NOW will be left undone when Christ Comes seeking His own.

9 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

The seven heads have always been empires, while the horn were powerful men. The stout horn power was immense and different that is what made him stout and have eyes and a mouth to speak! If you look up horns in Aramaic in Daniel it means power and mountain! 

The seven heads were empires in Revelation 12. The 7th was the papacy. Revelation 13 gives the truth about the 7th (the papacy) by explaining its 7 heads (kings) that rule for one hour after the deadly wound was healed in 1929. Truth is progressive. It is vitally important that we follow the light. The light that God is sending now builds on that which the pioneers had and we must go forward following the light that will be perfected when Jesus comes.

• Moderators

JoMo, Stinsonmarri is using a little known translation of the Bible that inserts words for the name of God into the text that she prefers to use.  In discussions with me, she has agreed to cite that translation that she is using.  I recent times, she has forgotten of our agreement and is not doing so.  I do believe that she will take this gentle reminder to heart and begin doing so again.  

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri is using a little known translation of the Bible

Is it really a "translation"?  To me, a "translation" is a version that was translated by a group of scholars from various denominations; and then peer-reviewed extensively prior to publishing.  Anything else is simply a paraphrase or an interpretation - usually produced by one person or a small group from a single denomination; like the New World translation used by JW's and the Clear Word Bible used by some SDA's.  IOW, someone who is prone to consciously or unconsciously insert his/her/their own theology into the translation.

• Moderators

JoMo, the author of the Bible that Stinsommarri uses has published it as a translation.  I would not challenge it as being called a dynamic translation.  I am not addressing the issue as to whether or not is accepted by scholars as being a valid translation.  Stinsonmarri uses it.  I am not going to object to her using it as long as she identifies it as the one she is citing.  She has agreed to do so, and I was  simply reminding her of that agreement, in order that people not be confused.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, JoeMo said:

"the first beast (the papacy)"

"Truman rained fire down on Japan and it has been reported that he was put in office by the Jesuits"

"Daniel is saying that Michael (Pence) will stand for his people when Babylon is toppled at Christ's Coming. And in response to Michael Pence standing, Michael (Christ) will for His people."

The kindest thing I can say is that I DEFINITELY disagree with you on the above.

This is NOT my "private" interpretation. Bible scholars (including some SDA scholars) who are much more credible than you read Rev. 17 the same way I do.  What makes you think you are right and almost everyone else is wrong?  Do you have a private line to heaven?

A private interpretation is an interpretation apart from the word of God. It does not make any difference how many scholars or from what denomination agree with it.

We know in part and then we grow if we follow the light.

9 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Trouble is; there is NO LIGHT to be followed here.Truman's actions had nothing to do with the "fire raining down from heaven" that the Bible speaks about

Isn't that the gist of what some folks said when the shepherds told of their encounter with the angels and seeing Jesus in the manger? Present Truth met prophecy and those who were ready to receive it received it. Others saw no light in their experience.

The Egyptian magicians copied God's miracles as much as they were allowed. They used a stick to make a serpent. They used water to make it appear as blood. Truman used atomic bombs to make fire come down from heaven in the sight of men. Was he possessed of demons to kill so many innocent civilians along with the military target? I it said that those two cities in Japan were Christian enclaves rather than the emperor worshiping war machine. President Trump and as I read it (Pence) have the SDI space lazars available to fulfill the prophecy of Revelation 13 at God's appointed time. Trump already has told N Korea that he was able to call down fire and fury like the  world has never seen. 

Truman literally did what Rev predicted that the  earth beast would do. Deny it you may. And when Revelation 13 has its final complete fulfillment, the new weapons will do even more destruction to compel the world to worship the beast. Comply or die!

But this we know for sure: THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND AND THOSE WHO DO FOOLISHLY WILL NOT. 

It remains to be seen who among us will be among the wise and who will not.

I give the warning to the best of my understanding at this time and pray that those who do not understand that they might wake up before it is ever too late.

• Moderators

HCH, the central issue here is that you have proven yourself, multiple times to be a "failed prophet" who has made specific statements that have been shown to be false.  

Keep in mind, we allow you to post  in this section such material.  But, do not expect that you can post here without people, such as myself posting comments as to your past failures, which have been both consistent and numerous.   

HCH, we give you freedom in this section.  We do not give you the freedom to decide either who or what can be posted here that disagrees with what you say.

13 hours ago, hch said:

A private interpretation is an interpretation apart from the word of God.

Are you implying that your interpretation is the only one that comes directly from the word of God; and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong because they are using a private interpretation rather than the word of God?  Seems a little arrogant to me.  I will restrain myself from further comment in that idea.

11 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH, the central issue here is that you have proven yourself, multiple times to be a "failed prophet" who has made specific statements that have been shown to be false.  

Keep in mind, we allow you to post  in this section such material.  But, do not expect that you can post here without people, such as myself posting comments as to your past failures, which have been both consistent and numerous.   

HCH, we give you freedom in this section.  We do not give you the freedom to decide either who or what can be posted here that disagrees with what you say.

Gregory, the gist of you comments about me is to question everything I say and make of none effect those things that I have right.

I don't claim the gift of infallibility. I stand by those things that I got right. I learn from those things that I got wrong.

And I continue to study and grow as I pray for you.

10 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Are you implying that your interpretation is the only one that comes directly from the word of God; and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong because they are using a private interpretation rather than the word of God?  Seems a little arrogant to me.  I will restrain myself from further comment in that idea.

JoeMo,

I'm saying that God has it right and that all men are liars (psalm 116:11). If anyone should understand the word correctly, their interpretation will be in harmony with God's will, while those that are out of harmony will embrace a private interpretation that will not come to pass.