Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
Gregory Matthews

Warning to All

Gregory Matthews

Recently, one of the members of this forum received the message quoted below:

Interfere with me again and I will find out where you live and slit your goddamn throat without a second thought, believe that I'Ll cut your wife too. 

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Gregory Matthews

This thread should be a reminder that the Internet can be a dangerous place.  People may not be who they claim to be.  All who  come here should be careful as to  the relationships that they establish with others and with the personal information that they either post in this forum or that they provide to others.

For reasons that I am not going to state, specific information about the post above will not be provided.  However, you can be assured that steps will be taken to prevent any person who either sends such a message to a member of this forum, or posts such a message, from further posting in this forum.

In this specific case, police authority has been notified.

For reasons that I will not post, discussion in this forum and speculation as to involved people will not be allowed, and if needed will be removed.

This notice serves as a reminder that those who run this forum may take actions at times without giving specific reasons as to why they have  done so.  Hopefully, our members will realize that sometimes specific reasons can not be provided.

Please consider the issues here without comment.  Those who run this forum do all possible to protect those who come here, but in the end, each person here must be involved in protecting themselves.

Gregory Matthews