Kingdom of Adventistan
Gregory Matthews

Warning # 2

Gregory Matthews

This is a 2nd reminder that the Internet may be a dangerous place and that all people should exercise caution as to information that they give out about themselves and as to how they related to other people on the Internet.

This forum exists to be a safe place where people can come, fellowship and civilly discuss differences of opinions on various subjects.  In connection with those objectives we will do whatever we believe is needed to achieve the  objectives of this forum.   Period.  This may include taking action without any publicity and without stating a reason.

Folks, I am serious and I have felt it necessary to post this comment.

Be safe.

By the way, do not speculate as to any application to any person.  Such will not be allowed.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

Lone Ranger
37 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

Perhaps what we are seeing now will be to some of us an opportunity to reevaluate what we do and HOW we do it online.

Speaking for myself, due to certain recent circumstances I was forced to take a hard look at my behavior, online and generally, in light of my claim/belief that I am a "Christian."

I was not pleased.

I have since determined to evaluate all intended actions and comments in light of my claimed beliefs. In fact, I now carry a small token with me every day and every time I see it I am remined that I claim to be a Christian, so act like it.

I do not always succeed.

JoeMo

I respect you for your honest confession, LR.  If you can't feel safe to admit that you are not perfect to your Christian brothers and sisters, who can you talk to about it and get honest, Christ-centered support?  I think if most of us were honest, we would have the same confession.  I know I do. And if we are a Christ-centered community, we will encourage you on your walk, not criticize you.  Your presence on this forum is valuable.