Kingdom of Adventistan
The Wanderer

First Nature Video

The Wanderer

Its a bit unrefined; however the part that amazed me about making this video is watching the wild life struggle in minus 45 degree celsius weather to catch their next meal. Theres a few things I have to smoothe out and learn better, but this is a good start! Im proud of myself for getting out in this weather and doing this! Thanks for all of your patience, in letting me test myself out on you all!

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

The Wanderer

another thing that amazed me doing this video were the ravens near the end. They were feasting on an Osprey which is 5 times their size, so that made me wonder. If I had been a few minutes earlier I might have gotten video of that too. :)

dgrimm60

THE  WANDERER

this  was  a  good  video and  good  pictures  of  the wild life

dgrimm60

The Wanderer
40 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

My Latest Creation

Originally Wrote to my son, but thought it might be good for everyone here too. :)

Here is a picture of the above ecard video that has been made generic. Free to anyone who wants to print it and frame it and hang on their wall, or whatever you want to do with it. The horse pic is copyrighted, so if you use this, please leave it intact, and do not alter. :)

001 thank_you (1).jpg

The Wanderer
20 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Here is a picture of the above ecard video that has been made generic. Free to anyone who wants to print it and frame it and hang on their wall, or whatever you want to do with it. The horse pic is copyrighted, so if you use this, please leave it intact, and do not alter. :)

I should also add credit to where credit is due. The paragraph on bottom right is borrowed and edited a bit from a book I have on my Kindle called Hope In The Dark, by Rebecca Solnit. For ten bucks you cant go wrong. Its a great book!