Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
JoeMo

Quandary

BlessedMan
On 8/10/2019 at 8:45 AM, stinsonmarri said:

He well spoken alright, he curses, he hates and he incites people to hate.

a lot of Canadians wouldn't even agree with that. Trump and I would likely be at loggerheads if we were in the same room together for very long; and I still wouldn't say that. It simply isnt fair to blame one man for the multivariate sources of the social problems in their country. Trump is faced with cleaning up other people's messes, and no. He wont ever be perfect. But are the voices that want to condemn him any better. Some of those voices kill people when they get in their royal way. ..

On 8/10/2019 at 4:46 PM, stinsonmarri said:

What "need for name calling?"

This is also very unfair. Rachel was NOT "name-calling. She was stating observations of physical situations that have happened/are happening, that anyone, even in Canada could easily verify.

There are two  texts which would solve the entire problem here:

Gen_31:29  It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt: but the God of your father spake unto me yesternight, saying, Take thou heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.
Pro_3:27  Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

Its not usually in the power of anyone's hands to "donate" every time someone asks them to. Its not "wrong" to say so, and it is not "wrong" to set some boundaries down for oneself on that subject.

Im only going to say this once, and I wont debate it with anyone, but the experience on this forum would improve if the race card was not brought into situations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

stinsonmarri
20 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

a lot of Canadians wouldn't even agree with that. Trump and I would likely be at loggerheads if we were in the same room together for very long; and I still wouldn't say that. It simply isnt fair to blame one man for the multivariate sources of the social problems in their country. Trump is faced with cleaning up other people's messes, and no. He wont ever be perfect. But are the voices that want to condemn him any better. Some of those voices kill people when they get in their royal way. ..

I have said many times I will not deal with the political aspect of the man in the WH. Talking about the feeling of other nations is related to also his political outlook.

This is also very unfair. Rachel was NOT "name-calling. She was stating observations of physical situations that have happened/are happening, that anyone, even in Canada could easily verify.

There are two  texts which would solve the entire problem here:

I do not understand what I said at the time I use name calling. You only provide those words.

Its not usually in the power of anyone's hands to "donate" every time someone asks them to. Its not "wrong" to say so, and it is not "wrong" to set some boundaries down for oneself on that subject.

Im only going to say this once, and I wont debate it with anyone, but the experience on this forum would improve if the race card was not brought into situations that have absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

That's the problem with the race card thingy. If you are racist to people it is important not to you but to THE MOST HIGH and to those who have been mistreated and still are due to the color of their skin. Walk a mile in our shoes. You cannot know how it feels because you have not experience it. I have not experience as much as other here in the south. My parent left the south and moved north. I haven't had people to spit on me, or to hose me down with a lot of water. Or dogs and lynching but many have that is my color and I have seen it and marched! I don't hate anyone but the man in the WH has proven that he does and it is on record! People just want to wash this under the rug and justice will be heard! Specially when YAHSHUA returns!

Blessings!