Kingdom of Adventistan
Sign in to follow this  
Gregory Matthews

Another Look at the 2300

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

stinsonmarri
On 10/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

On 10/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, phkrause said:

Here are two articles about the same thing:

https://hopeforhealthusa.cmpsites.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/September-2019-for-Web.pdf

See pgs 4-7 and pgs 26-28, and there is also 2 other articles that do go along with the others pgs 12-15 and pgs 16-17

There is no other way to look at the 23 day hundred prophecy! Just listen to the untruth written by Dr. Reis:

“It was God (not Cyrus) who spoke regarding Jerusalem: “ ‘Let it be rebuilt,’ and of the temple, ‘Let its foundations be laid’”. This reading is questionable because it capitalizes on ambiguous pronoun antecedents in a passage describing both what God says/does and what Cyrus says/does."

First, of all it amazes me that these theologian philosophers always want to put themselves like the Pharisees to interpret the Bible. The ancient Hebrew is very simple is when we grammatized it into the English language and change the words that cause confusion. So let's look at what was actually stated:

That saith of Cyrus, He is MY shepherd, and shall perform all MY pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the Temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. Isa 44:28

Thus, saith Cyrus king of Persia, YAHWEH  ELOHEI of Heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and HE hath charged me to build him an House at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Ezra 1:2 

Now this was YAHWEH who told Isaiah what Cyrus was going to say and he said it! Next, the Persian law is one that cannot be changed. I feel that is why YAHWEH used the Persians to restore HIS people, HIS House and Jerusalem! Satan through in a monkey ranch to stop the prophecy from being fulfilled. The Bible did not give the time of Cyrus or Ezra both a priest and a historian would have given it. What happen it was Darius who saw the original degree of Cyrus and had the decree inforce again and the Temple was built. Let me stop here a second to state the word, "foundation" is not in the Hebrew. The Hebrew word, ''yâsad," means to settle or to consult.

And thou, Ezra, after the wisdom of thy ELAH that is in thine hand, set magistrates and judges, which may judge all the people that are beyond the river, all such as know the laws of thy ELAH; and teach ye them that know them not. Ezra 7:25 

The House of YAHWEH was not completed until all of the things taken by Nebuchadnezzar down ti the gold and silver was returned. That also included the priest and scribes and they must have one to prepare to rule and teach the people YAHWEH'S Laws, Judgments, and Statues. This was done exactly by Artaxerxes’ decree in 457 BCE! 

Daniel 9:27 was THE MESSIAH, THE PRINCE and the consummation of the desolation is continued in Chapter 12:

And from the time that which is Continual is taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate is set up, is one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Dan 12:11 TS2009 and KJV

Gabriel provided the coming of THE MESSIAH to die and to show what will bring HIM back. The beats is the one that become set up after he desolate Jerusalem for the third and final time. This during the one hour or 60 days that the earth will not have an INTERCESSOR! The beast will fight with the papacy the whore and that is Armageddon. While this taking place YAHSHUA is preparing to come! First, HIS FATHER will let the saints know the exact time when HE is on the way. 

The Investigated Judgment was correct, and THE MESSIAH came to this earth to confirm the original Covenant given to the Adams, which was HIS FATHER'S Commandments. The Continual was not any sacrifice; this at the time of the end! There have always been only one thing that have always been continual and that is YAHWEH'S Law!

Finally, we want to change the truth and call it old Adventist tradition! NO IT WAS NOT! The Investigated Judgment is exactly as it was given and history proves it! Truth will stand forever!

Blessings!