Kingdom of Adventistan

Legalized Kill Clinics

Forget the flue clinics, or the mental health services folks! lets just go to our neighborhood Kill Clinic.

Assisted Killing is here.

Legalized Kill Clinics

No need for depression medication or treatment anymore folks! Kill Clinics are just around the corner, and coming to a town near you soon:

"This article was published by Hope Australia on October 16, 2019.

While the suggestion that specialized “kill clinics” should be established to implement the government’s proposed euthanasia regime might sound shocking, their creation would be entirely consistent with the Bill currently before the WA Legislative Council, as well as the experience in overseas jurisdictions where euthanasia and assisted suicide have been legalised.

Source

Here in Canada; it will soon be "legal" to just kill your Mother or yourself, "assisted" by your friendly family "Physician;" just because they are depressed.

The Liberal government goes back on a promise.

The government announced that a five-year review of the euthanasia law will begin in June 2020. Trudeau announced, in the French debate, that he will ignore the input of Canadians and impose a more permissive euthanasia regime, soon after the election. So much for democracy.

The recent euthanasia death of Alan Nichols, a physically healthy man who was living with chronic depression, has led one family to ask how he could have died by euthanasia? As the family seeks to find justice in the death of Alan, will this become the new norm in Canada?

Source

THIS is what people in Canada voted for this time around. Please, someone explain to me how that is "democracy?"

Edited by BlessedMan
On 10/22/2019 at 1:22 PM, BlessedMan said:

Please, someone explain to me how that is "democracy?"

These appeals to "democracy" are meaningless, since it's a case of "damned if you do and damned if you don't". If a government follows the wishes of the people, it's accused of governing by opinion poll. If they make a hard decision against the opinion polls, they are accused of being undemocratic. Occasionally a government has to do what's "right" irrespective of opinion polls. Sometimes what a government thinks is "right" turns out to be quite wrong. Sometimes it's just a question of differing points of view.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:22 PM, BlessedMan said:

THIS is what people in Canada voted for this time around. Please, someone explain to me how that is "democracy?"

Obviously its not!! This I believe will happen in all countries sooner or later, probably sooner than later. Here in the USA we have church and state pretty much as one, if not totally right now it will be very shortly I believe. With the evangelicals now dictating every move or at least it seems that way, it wont be long until they say its time time for many changes, and also with the Pope calling on all to be more vigilant about many things, my feelings are that the evangelicals will be soon reaching out to him, lots of the leaders have already been doing that right now. I say thank God, lets get the end of time moving!!

1 hour ago, pierrepaul said:

These appeals to "democracy" are meaningless

I would respectfully disagree with this. Sometimes, very bad things can be changed, if someone speaks up. What we should be really worried about is that almost no one is doing that.

1 hour ago, pierrepaul said:

"damned if you do and damned if you don't".

I think that its precisely because of the erosian of democracy, that we can say this is not true; for when a government, says they don't care what the people think, they are going to just impose something on us; they actually couldn't care less if anyone "damns" them, one way or the other. And thats something always worth speaking about. IMO