Kingdom of Adventistan

Rumor mills agoing!

It has been suggested on another forum that Dan Jackson has informed the NAD Year End Meeting today that he will be retiring by next summer.

http://www.fulcrum7.com/blog/2019/11/1/grace-versus-meekness

[Editor Note:  Dan Jackson announced today at the NAD Year-End Meeting that he will retire this summer].

(Still looking for an independent confirmation.

I suggest that Ricardo Graham, President of the Pacific Union Conference be elected as President of the NAD.

I would then suggest that Sandra Roberts be elected President of the Pacific Union Conference.

The word on the street is that Jerry Page is being picked to become the new NAD President. 

In my thinking:  Bad news.

I suggest that we unite in prayer that this will not happen.

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The word on the street is that Jerry Page is being picked to become the new NAD President. 

In my thinking:  Bad news.

I suggest that we unite in prayer that this will not happen.

Why would a GC officer be chosen to lead a Division?  (Other than to potentially be a groomed puppet of the GC...  NOTE:   I don't know Page's stance on any issue, so my statement is just supposition on my part, and is the reason I included the word, "potentially")

I would then suggest that Sandra Roberts be elected President of the Pacific Union Conference.

I don't think that's such a hot idea.  Why intentionally thumb one's nose in the face of the GC?  This is not to say that SR isn't qualified; but, most certainly, there must be *other* qualified people.  I get kinda tired of the "rejoicing" every time a female gets chosen to lead some organization, be it a religious or secular organization — that's as bad as males crowing over *their* status, in my book.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:16 PM, B/W Photodude said:

It has been suggested on another forum that Dan Jackson has informed the NAD Year End Meeting today that he will be retiring by next summer.

http://www.fulcrum7.com/blog/2019/11/1/grace-versus-meekness

[Editor Note:  Dan Jackson announced today at the NAD Year-End Meeting that he will retire this summer].

(Still looking for an independent confirmation.

Ingrid Wijngaarde, the author of said article said it JUST RIGHT:

Sack the presidents!  From Dan Jackson, down the alley to rebelling Unions, Conferences and missions.  [Editor Note:  Dan Jackson announced today at the NAD Year-End Meeting that he will retire this summer].  I'd rather be a member of a small denomination, than one where the people are eloquently guided and educated into apostasy.

We must do this.  For the sake of the mission of our Church and saving many – outside and inside the Church.

PTL, Amen!