Kingdom of Adventistan
B/W Photodude

Buckle up, buttercups!

B/W Photodude

Buckle up, buttercups! The ride is about to get a whole lot rougher.

It gets frequently alleged that because gay people are "born that way", they should be given full memberships in church with leadership positions and so on. However, it has also been said that other forms of perversions would come down the road with the same rationals. Well, the pedophiles are coming down the road for your children.

There has been an active campaign going on for years, and not least of all in academia, to categorize pedophilia NOT as some kind of sexual deviancy worthy of society’s harshest opprobrium, but rather a ‘sexual orientation.’ 

It is very difficult to understand how slapping a ‘sexual orientation’ label on pedophilia will do anything to protect the real victims, who are, of course, the vulnerable children. In fact, it seems the new designation will only increase their chances of being victimized since the predators may feel that they have license to act according to their newfound status in the LGBTQS club.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/472854-pedophiles-born-sexual-orientation/

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.

stinsonmarri
37 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Buckle up, buttercups! The ride is about to get a whole lot rougher.

It gets frequently alleged that because gay people are "born that way", they should be given full memberships in church with leadership positions and so on. However, it has also been said that other forms of perversions would come down the road with the same rationals. Well, the pedophiles are coming down the road for your children.

There has been an active campaign going on for years, and not least of all in academia, to categorize pedophilia NOT as some kind of sexual deviancy worthy of society’s harshest opprobrium, but rather a ‘sexual orientation.’ 

It is very difficult to understand how slapping a ‘sexual orientation’ label on pedophilia will do anything to protect the real victims, who are, of course, the vulnerable children. In fact, it seems the new designation will only increase their chances of being victimized since the predators may feel that they have license to act according to their newfound status in the LGBTQS club.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/472854-pedophiles-born-sexual-orientation/

You know I agree especial the person in the WH made pedophillia comments about his own daughter. 

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

That anecdote, told to the New York Times by Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, appears to be the first recorded incident of the Republican presidential candidate and reality TV star making comments about his daughter’s body which those present have deemed inappropriate.

In the almost 20 years since Mr. Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of a**”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her.”   Independent Digital News & Media Limited

9 Donald Trump Quotes About Ivanka That Are Super Uncomfortable; elitedaily

I could name a whole bunch more! Now, like I said we agree not only is it a sexual deviancy; but a sin including homosexual acts. You are so right what immorality right! You see we agree on something about the man in the WH!

Happy Sabbath!

JoeMo

I find it sad that some people take every opportunity they can to trash our President.  The topic title has nothing to do with politics.  If people want to trash our president, start a president trashing topic; and don't hijack other topics to disrespect the man.

stinsonmarri
10 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I find it sad that some people take every opportunity they can to trash our President.  The topic title has nothing to do with politics.  If people want to trash our president, start a president trashing topic; and don't hijack other topics to disrespect the man.

Joe, I promise you that I would not deal with politics about the man in the wh. Now, I am sad, why? Because I would like you to please show me where I said anything political? Are you telling me that breaking YAHWEH'S Commandments is political? I am only dealing with things that are spiritual which is what I will stick too like I promise you! You too have said to me that you do not like the things he does that is immoral. So, please Jo just tell me what politic am I addressing?

Your friend with blessings to you and your wife!

B/W Photodude
12 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I find it sad that some people take every opportunity they can to trash our President.  The topic title has nothing to do with politics. 

This is my second recent post to be taken over by this trashing of the president and subsequently, the original idea was lost in the fracas. Also, historically, people who support this president have also been treated with disdain by the same poster. Truly sad.

B/W Photodude
On 11/8/2019 at 9:17 PM, stinsonmarri said:

You know I agree especial the person in the WH made pedophillia comments about his own daughter. 

I could name a whole bunch more! Now, like I said we agree not only is it a sexual deviancy; but a sin including homosexual acts. You are so right what immorality right! You see we agree on something about the man in the WH!

You are really stretching it now. Perhaps Trumps comments were not the best, but they were not pedophilia. And you are so dedicated to your hatred of Trump you cannot even see those of the opposing party who actually have done acts against young girls. FWIW, I would much more prefer my daughter to work in the Trump Whitehouse than the Clinton Whitehouse.

You may even consider the case of Joe Morrissey, who was elected to the Virginia State Senate as a senator. This reflects a serious problem with the population at large that a majority would put this person into a position of influence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Morrissey

73370673_10215345225928724_3811181170461245440_n.jpg

I can't even begin to go into the case of J Epstein, partly because the whole story is still so not publicly known, but seems to have involved well known figures having relationships with underage girls. Funny thing is, Bill Clinton was known to take many trips to this mans place. Even Prince Andrew has been caught up in the scandal. The full list of those involved still remains a mystery, but at some point will possibly become public. The coroners determination of suicide is now being seriously questioned and is labeled by some as a homicide. This man's death now joins a list of some more than 70 individuals who have died under mysterious situations who also had some connection to the Clintons. But if you only follow CNN, you will only see their twisted reasons why Trump should be impeached.

However, the idea behind the original post has been lost.

stinsonmarri
17 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

You are really stretching it now. Perhaps Trumps comments were not the best, but they were not pedophilia. And you are so dedicated to your hatred of Trump you cannot even see those of the opposing party who actually have done acts against young girls. FWIW, I would much more prefer my daughter to work in the Trump Whitehouse than the Clinton Whitehouse.

So, now you accuse me of hate. Nope it will not work! I detest his immorality completely. But let's talk about Joe Morrissey and Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax sin is sin. Joe Morrissey has sex with a young girl and he was force to resign. She is now his wife and if the man in the WH confess and CHANGED I would say the same about him. Fairfax, I just don't know right now but look what happen when you have sex like that it will come back and haunt you. He said it was consented, we will soon find out. I will be right here to say the same about him. BE SURE YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT! I will not changed for Nixon, Clinton, Morrissey, or Fairfax. It is a problem in both parties. However, the man in the WH is a pedophilia:

Pedophilia is a sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child. 2019 Merriam-Webster

That is sick and sinful! Then you want to bring up others that's fine with me. I call all of them exactly what they doing if they are still doing it. So, you see I do not pick or choose when it comes to sin. Everyone including you know what he said own it and pray that he will change! Maybe he will change his ways someday before it is too late. Personally, I am not YAHWEH, but I don't see at all the way he acts now! He continues to lie which also bothers me! So, I still stand on his own words what he describe to be.

Thank You!

8thdaypriest
11 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Pedophilia is a sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child. 2019 Merriam-Webster

The women participating in the Miss Universe pageant were not PREpubescent. 

The context of Trumps comments, was the contest - comparing his daughter to other contestants. 

That being said, I agree that parading young women in scant costumes as objects to be desired/admired for their "beauty" (by Western standards), is definitely not something inspired of Heaven.  There are several passages in the Scriptures that reference the "beauty" of specific women.  They do not however, reference their body proportions. 

stinsonmarri
7 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

The women participating in the Miss Universe pageant were not PREpubescent. 

The context of Trumps comments, was the contest - comparing his daughter to other contestants. 

That being said, I agree that parading young women in scant costumes as objects to be desired/admired for their "beauty" (by Western standards), is definitely not something inspired of Heaven.  There are several passages in the Scriptures that reference the "beauty" of specific women.  They do not however, reference their body proportions. 

It is simply amazing to me, that people cannot separate their political views from the  Bible. The definition is clear:

In the almost 20 years since Mr. Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of a**”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her.”   Independent Digital News & Media Limited

This is his daughter and hanging around Epstein, who is known for trafficking young girls the signs are there! "Birds of a feather, flock together." It was said even Gov Richard who I like might be involve. It appears that Democrats who do sinful acts are not excused by some of you. But Heaven forbid this person you constantly state is always trash because one brings up his sin. If he would change and act decent; even though one would disagree with his political views. It is shocking to me about all those who call themselves Christians. I hold every one of the leaders to the same standard of morality. It appears some don't! This forum is base on spirituality in this day and time. The Bible clearly warned us that some will have the form of righteousness but are really not because they deny HIS POWER and TRUTH! We can point out all the sins of others including in the church, but become furious and angry over someone you want to overlook because you like his political views. 

He has even claimed to  be "the chosen one," mocking THE MOST HIGH. Many also claiming that THE FATHER will chose a liar, an adulterer, a pedophilia, a thief and so much more. How blasphemous is that! No, we cannot speak about his sins because some of the Christians will get upset and will become unglued! Well, I will speak out about it! If those want to condemn others and the church (which by the way is a hospital for sinners to heal); then he who does not care about his cussing in front of children and others; he will be spoken about too! HE IS NOT EXEMPT!  The sad thing he is suppose to be an example and he is not! I do not care about his political views that will not save you or me, nor my political views. What will save is YAHSHUA and we can stand and call sin by it right name!

I am not self righteous and can see my faults. I pray that others here will realize that speaking out about immoral act is not wrong at all. You can not say that he don't do these things, instead you overlook them and to me that is worse then him! Cast aside you political views and look at his sinful ways that he boast on! Be just as true to THE MOST HIGH about him as you do about other leaders in all parties!

I did not like Bush political views but I thought he was a good man and lived up to all that he knew. I feel that about Senator McCain and others Republicans. Morality is the question here and nothing else only some of you refuse to see it or accept it. You will have to stand before THE ALMIGHTY with the choice you make. I will stand with the choice I made and I have a right to state what I see against the Bible. The Bible is not secular, you cannot combine the two! The Commandments that all who claim Christianity knows, is lying, adultery of all kinds, stealing, killing, coveting and honoring your mother and father. I do not say anything about the Sabbath because I don't know if he knows! Many denominations do not understand about strong drinks, even their prosperity concept! But, what they do know they should stand up and they have not and it is ashame!

You can rant and rave about this one person and that's your choice. But, I will stand and make it clear about him breaking YAHWEH'S Laws and boasting about doing them! So, I hope we are clear! You want to call it trashing him alright that's where trash belong in the trash! Write him and tell him to change his immoral ways and see if he cares what you say! He says he will kill and you will still follow him so he is right you will follow a murder! How sad people who claim to keep the Commandments!

Take Care!;(

Gustave

I'm afraid that B/W Photodude is right. The Democrat party has become so decadent that there isn't enough moderate Democrats left to rein-in the far left (if it's even the far left). An argument could be made that the Party has shifted SO MUCH to the left that what we see now is basically "the norm". 

B/W Photodude
1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

It is simply amazing to me, that people cannot separate their political views from the  Bible.

Also amazing when people can separate their behaviors from the Bible

This forum is base on spirituality in this day and time.

Not always!

Many also claiming that THE FATHER will chose a liar, an adulterer, a pedophilia, a thief and so much more.

You have done overtime calling Trump many names. But note what it was said about Jesus when contending with the devil, "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." There is no support for calling another person all the names you throw around regarding the president. I would also note that we are to respect authority per the Bible.

There was another parable Jesus told about the worker that said he would go and work and didn't. Another worker said he wouldn't go but did. This is interesting because the previous president claimed to be a Christian who supported man-woman marriage. But no sooner than he was in office he started the nation into a moral collapse which continues and also started an era of civil persecution of Christians.

What Trump promised in his election campaign, he has carried thru with it. Whatever his past life, he seriously seems to have stepped up to the place in his love of this country.

What you have shown is that there is no forgiveness from you to any politician you dislike. It is amazing that you will even read the Bible as it is full of adulterers, murderers, liars, and so on. But many of them are Bible heroes.

I am not self righteous and can see my faults. I pray that others here will realize that speaking out about immoral act is not wrong at all.

Speaking about immoral acts is one thing, but name calling which is strictly prohibited in everything I have read, is different. Differing from policy is different from trashing another individual. Do be aware God watches from heaven and loves Trump as much as you and character assassination of even "the wicked" is wrong.

You can rant and rave about this one person and that's your choice.

No, it seems to be your choice

Now maybe the thread will be able to get back to the original subject.

stinsonmarri
47 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Also amazing when people can separate their behaviors from the Bible

Not always!

You have done overtime calling Trump many names. But note what it was said about Jesus when contending with the devil, "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." There is no support for calling another person all the names you throw around regarding the president. I would also note that we are to respect authority per the Bible.

There was another parable Jesus told about the worker that said he would go and work and didn't. Another worker said he wouldn't go but did. This is interesting because the previous president claimed to be a Christian who supported man-woman marriage. But no sooner than he was in office he started the nation into a moral collapse which continues and also started an era of civil persecution of Christians.

What Trump promised in his election campaign, he has carried thru with it. Whatever his past life, he seriously seems to have stepped up to the place in his love of this country.

What you have shown is that there is no forgiveness from you to any politician you dislike. It is amazing that you will even read the Bible as it is full of adulterers, murderers, liars, and so on. But many of them are Bible heroes.

Speaking about immoral acts is one thing, but name calling which is strictly prohibited in everything I have read, is different. Differing from policy is different from trashing another individual. Do be aware God watches from heaven and loves Trump as much as you and character assassination of even "the wicked" is wrong.

No, it seems to be your choice

Now maybe the thread will be able to get back to the original subject.

Photodue: You can rant, and make up all of the stories you want. I have said what I said and you can say what you said. The Bible stands for truth! Find your man's word in it! That all I have to say and will say! Show me in the Bible!

Peace!

B/W Photodude
57 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Photodue: You can rant,

Like I said, you are the one who invaded TWO of my threads with off topic name calling of the President. Neither thread had anything to do with Trump. That is not polite. 

JoeMo
On 11/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Joe, I promise you that I would not deal with politics about the man in the wh. Now, I am sad, why? Because I would like you to please show me where I said anything political?

You brought up President Trump  in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the man.  The fact that you associated his name in a thread about pedophilia IS a political statement.

JoeMo

I agree that Trump has done some shady things in the past.  I admit that I have done some shady things in the past.  Trump seems to have repented of past sins.  I have repented of past sins.

He has strived to perform every promise he made in his campaign; and has been successful for the most part.

I am so glad God does not look at our outside appearance; he looks at the heart.

:backtopic:

Pedophilia is just one more step down the slippery slope of calling evil good and good evil.  We are approaching a time in our history where almost every perversion will be deemed acceptable.  The time is coming when many these will not only be deemed as acceptable, but will be enforced.  They will culminate in the Mark of the Beast, where everyone who does not conform will be cast out and/or killed.  Then, our Savior appears to take us away before he rains His wrath upon the wickedness remaining on the earth.

stinsonmarri
8 hours ago, JoeMo said:

You brought up President Trump  in a thread that has NOTHING to do with the man.  The fact that you associated his name in a thread about pedophilia IS a political statement.

Joe: That's because once again, you and the others are stuck on politics and not on the spiritual aspect. That you refuse to see!  This was what photodude quoted:

"...However, it has also been said that other forms of perversions would come down the road with the same rationals. Well, the pedophiles are coming down the road for your children." 

I agreed with him and also included the man in the WH who did exactly what he said about his own daughter who was 16:

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?” Independent Digital News & Media Limited

Then he and Rachel states; "Perhaps Trumps comments were not the best, but they were not pedophilia." "I can't even begin to go into the case of J Epstein, partly because the whole story is still so not publicly known, but seems to have involved well known figures having relationships with underage girls. Funny thing is, Bill Clinton was known to take many trips to this mans place. Even Prince Andrew has been caught up in the scandal."

"That being said, I agree that parading young women in scant costumes as objects to be desired/admired for their "beauty" (by Western standards), is definitely not something inspired of Heaven." 

Then  he brings up Joe Morrissey with his picture, (like a picture is going to make him look even worse?), which again, I agreed and included another person. Then claimed I invaded his thread, what??? I guess we are suppose to only go in certain threads now when you don't like what a person says? He brings up Clinton again, but the man in the WH hung with him also, and party with him, placing his hands on the behind of women at the party. This is before he was in the WH. But, we cannot speak about him and his deeds but you can about Clinton! I can about both of them, I don't choose sides when it come to leaders doing immoral acts.

You are my friend, but I am going to stand up for justice and truth according to the Bible. I am sorry if you feel the way you do. I believe in speaking the truth and this is where we will disagree. They cannot make the statements above knowing what he's done is wrong and you too, Joe because you have said also. I hear people like that saying they wish he stop cursing or lying, yet, they allow it. That makes them just as guilty. The Bible says as a man thinks so is he! He said out loud that he could murder someone and you are dedicated to him over the Commandments of YAHWEH, will follow him. You do and he is right! There it is! You are upset and want to say it is political and I have ask you to show me what have I said that was political? I have not seen it yet.

Rachel quoted: "The women participating in the Miss Universe pageant were not PREpubescent." I never underline that and if you read the part of the definition that I underline, right after it was the word "or," which defined the prepubescent part. His daughter was 16 and under age, when he made the statement and kept making immoral statements leaning to incestual verbiage about his own daughter. So, it started when she was a child! Let me say this, I am speaking the truth and that is all! Sorry, that you all feel the way you do but I have my rights just like you do and we do not see eye to eye. I, humbly will ask you to pray for me as, I will pray for you! That's where I stand with love for all of you! 

Peace!

stinsonmarri
21 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Like I said, you are the one who invaded TWO of my threads with off topic name calling of the President. Neither thread had anything to do with Trump. That is not polite. 

But you can quote two Democrats, right! Invade, wow!

Take Care!

JoeMo

I don't particularly care which politicians are or are not brought up; this section is a THEOLOGICAL Town Hall, not a political free-for-all.  If anyone on this thread wants to continue making it a political slug-fest, I will request that the moderators move it somewhere else.

B/W Photodude
10 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I don't particularly care which politicians are or are not brought up; this section is a THEOLOGICAL Town Hall, not a political free-for-all.  If anyone on this thread wants to continue making it a political slug-fest, I will request that the moderators move it somewhere else.

The original post was to look at the problem of declining morals. I, along with many others, have wondered what the end results (which we are not even there yet) of embracing and affirming previously considered revolting behaviors. However, apparently it was taken as a moment to begin accusing others. Accusing of others was defined by example (See the story of Joshua in Zechariah) as the work of the Accuser, aka Satan. 

In my work career, things would often go wrong regarding policy and procedures and it would start the tongues awagging regarding the guilty party. I never cared who ran afoul of the policies, but to know what happened was very educational in knowing what not to do or how things could fall apart in difficult situations. So, I find it helpful to separate the actions from the people doing the actions. 

In a course on ethics and law I studied one time, there was a statement made to the effect that "law only embraces the lowest common level of ethics of a group." So, when a person engaging in the behaviors of the original article get elected to public office with the electorate knowing full well or should have known, then the collective morals of the population in that area have fallen. 

JoeMo

I agree that the morality of a nation's leader reflects the general morality of the nation.  I also think that in a democracy, the people get the leader they deserve.  If we are sufficiently morally compromised to elect a decadent leader, we shouldn't expect a sudden spiritual revival.

That being said, is it fair to separate a person's personality from his job performance?  Even if I thought that a leader had a dicey personal life (which is subjective), if they were fulfilling their campaign promises in an honorable way and representing the country's (or state's) interests in a positive, collaborative way, Isn't it okay to support them?

Let's take Mayor Pete B., the Dem running for president.  He is openly gay. If he were to support my freedom and security priorities (which he doesn't) better than any other candidate, should I withhold my vote from him simply because he is gay?  He also professes to be a born-again Christian.  Should I vote for him because He professes faith in Jesus?  My answer is no on both counts.  I should vote for him based on how well I think he would represent my interests in governing the country.

8thdaypriest
4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I should vote for him based on how well I think he would represent my interests in governing the country.

If there are two candidates, both of which support policies with which I agree,

then I will look at their record of promise keeping.  Is one of them just making promises to get elected?

If both still look about equal - I will look at the policies they each endorsed/supported in the past.  (How many flip/flops?)

If both still look about equal - I will look at the past business dealings of each.  Who gave money to their past campaigns,  who are their associates and what are their business dealings?  How much swampy dealings??  Did one of them get very rich while working in government, or shortly after (as a lobbyist)? 

Example:  $500 thousand for a 45 minute speech (several times) definitely raised both my eyebrows. 

You get my drift.  I do not look at the history of their personal relationships FIRST (marital or otherwise).  I would look at such only if the candidates were equal in all other respects. 

To choose a political candidate is to choose  a "lesser of evil".  "There is no one righteous" and politics is a very dirty business. 

In the upcoming 2020 campaign, there are clear policy differences

8thdaypriest

The LORD knew that David would commit kidnapping, rape, and murder.  He knew that - before - He told Samuel to anoint David king over Israel.  He knew that Solomon would one day be corrupted by his foreign "wives" who brought their idols into the heart of Jerusalem.  He still gave Solomon wisdom and power. 

The LORD allowed Donald Trump to become president of the (for now) most powerful nation on planet earth.  I personally believe Trump's policies are buying time for our economy.  Why?  Because Christians in the USA, finance the teaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world.  It's about teaching/spreading the Gospel. 

I believe that Democrat policies will collapse this economy - very quickly. 

high taxes, growing welfare/socialist,   unlimited immigration/with unlimited citizen benefits,  globalist/green-new-deal

I also believe that Democrat activist judges will bring persecution upon conservative Christians and Muslims and Jews, who hold to Biblical views on social issues. 

B/W Photodude
30 minutes ago, 8thdaypriest said:

I also believe that Democrat activist judges will bring persecution upon conservative Christians and Muslims and Jews, who hold to Biblical views on social issues. 

You can have physical persecution, but you can have civil persecution. Civil persecution has already begun in this country (USA). Unfortunately, even on this forum, it has been supported.

phkrause
1 hour ago, 8thdaypriest said:

The LORD allowed Donald Trump to become president of the (for now) most powerful nation on planet earth.  I personally believe Trump's policies are buying time for our economy.  Why?  Because Christians in the USA, finance the teaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world.  It's about teaching/spreading the Gospel. 

I agree 100% that God allowed trump to be president, but most definitely not for the same reasons as you!

1 hour ago, 8thdaypriest said:

I believe that Democrat policies will collapse this economy - very quickly. 

With this I disagree, because the economy is slowing falling apart! Most economists say that there will be a recession much sooner than most think! Besides for me its not just a democrat or republican thing, its all politicians that are the problem!! One party does not have a edge over the other as to who are worse!!

JoeMo
1 hour ago, phkrause said:

Most economists say that there will be a recession much sooner than most think!

The economy in the US now is stronger than it's been in decades.  Nonetheless, our crippling national debt  and the hopeless economy in much of the rest of the world will eventually drag us down.  I would not be surprised if there is a worldwide economic "reset" in the next 10 years which will result in a worldwide redistribution of wealth in order to minimize worldwide sovereign debt.